Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, -EkIkE-  
Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » Black Sabbath - 1989-11-25 - Moscow, RU ((2xDVDfull pro-shot))
Black Sabbath - 1989-11-25 - Moscow, RU
ojotigreFecha: Jueves, 2013-03-28, 10:03 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
Black Sabbath - 1989-11-25 - Moscow, RU

(2xDVDfull pro-shot)

Release Name
Headless In Russia - Definitive Edition

Venue/Date
Olympic Hall, Moscow, Russia, 19th-28th November 1989

Lineage
Source> 2x DVD5 Pro-shot vhs transfer. [A-8 ~ V-7.5]

Tony Iommi
Tony Martin
Cozy Powell
Neil Murray
Geoff Nicholls

DVD1

01. Opening S.E. (Ave Satani)
02. Headless Cross
03. Neon Knights
04. Children Of The Sea
05. Tony Solo / Die Young
06. Apache
07. When Death Calls
08. War Pigs
09. MC (With Interprator)
10. Tony Solo / Black Sabbath
11. Iron Man
12. Children Of The Grave
13. Heaven & Hell
14. Paranoid

DVD2
01. Opening S.E. (Ave Satani)
02. Headless Cross
03. Neon Knights
04. Children Of The Sea
05. Iron Man
06. Children Of The Grave
07. MC (With Interprator)
08. When Death Calls
09. War Pigs
10. Tony Solo / Die Young
11. Tony Solo / Black Sabbath
12. Heaven & Hell
13. Paranoid

Notes
[2xdvd5] disk definitive edition, featuring Afternoon and Evening concerts Langley Masters 026

Disponible sólo a los usuarios

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

metalmaniacFecha: Viernes, 2013-03-29, 12:31 PM | Mensaje # 2
Se engancha al metal
Hola Tigre,este DvD,en concreto el segundo disco creo,es la misma actuacion de otro DVD puesto hace poco aqui no?

Salvo por un tema creo...esque las fechas son las mismas.

Muchas gracias Tigre por este aporte,ademas con Tony Martin! no hay mucho material editado con el en DVD

Un saludo!!

ojotigreFecha: Viernes, 2013-03-29, 12:43 PM | Mensaje # 3
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Pues no se que decirte, porque yo ya tenia en su dia el de Moscow, y me he encontrado este doble DVD, que se supone, que son dos fechas que hicieron en su dia Black Sabbath en Rusia, Lo tengo bajado pero todavia no lo he visto, pero cada DVD ocupa poco, el DVD1-2.68 GB y el DVD 2 -2.70 GB.

Ya me informado bien, aunque esta en Ingles pero se entiende bien:

There are lots of versions out there, most single-versions I have seen (and I have had several of them) are compilations of both afternoon and evening show. The one by voceras above is just such one - see the tracklist below for both shows.

Note on the date - they played 14 shows in Moscow from 11/19 to 11/28, but only the afternoon and evening sets on Nov 25 are in circulation, so this DVD of voceras I assume is 11/25 as well.

The best version is one I acquired just last year - a double-dvd set called Headless in Russia: The Definitive Edition, which has both sets. Here is the info from that DVD:

The one I have is 2 hr 53 min, 5.4 GB 2 DVDs (DVD1 = 1 hr 26 min, 2.7 GB, DVD2 = 1 hr 27 min, 2.7 GB)

BLACK SABBATH - Headless in Russia: The Definitive Edition

Live At The Olympic Hall, Moscow Russia 19th-28th Nov. 1989

Afternoon Gig and Evening Gig (2 DVDs) // Format: NTSC // Source: Professional - Shot (Multi-Camera) // Menus: Yes // Chapter Selection: Yes //

Setlists:

DVD 1 Afternoon Show: 01. The Gates Of Hell 02. Headless Cross 03. Neon Knights 04. Children Of The Sea 05. Guitar Solo / Die Young 06. Apache 07. When Death Calls 08. War Pigs 09. MC (with Interpreter) 10. Guitar Intro/Black Sabbath 11. Iron Man 12. Children Of The Grave // Encores: 13. Heaven & Hell 14. Paranoid

DVD 2 Evening Show: 01. Ave Satani / The Gates Of Hell 02. Headless Cross 03. Neon Knights 04. Children Of The Sea 05. Iron Man 06. Children Of The Grave 07. MC (with Interpreter) 08. When Death Calls 09. War Pigs 10. Guitar Solo Die Young 11. Guitar Intro/Black Sabbath // Encores: 12. Heaven & Hell 13. Paranoid

Information obtained from www.sabbathlive.com: "Black Sabbath performed a marathon 14 shows at Moscow's Olympski Hall from November 19th through the 28th. During the weekend shows, they would play both an afternoon and evening performance. They also played an additional 12 shows in Leningrad through December 9th. These were the longest stints they'd played at a single venue since their early gigs at The Star Club in Hamburg. // With the obvious advantage of not having to break down their equipment every night, they decided to record some of these shows for a possible home video release. // Tony Iommi: “We did use a crew out there to film and record the shows which were pretty good actually. We had a bit of a disagreement with the TV station at the time because they wanted to hold on to certain tapes. I think we’ve solved this one now, so there will be something done although it will take a while before anything comes out. We have to at least see them ourselves and pick out which ones are which. We recorded two of the shows, an afternoon and a night one, then we recorded plenty of walking around Moscow and Leningrad.” [from BSAS #5 – 1990] // Based upon my own viewings of the Moscow footage, I would speculate that some of the films may have been damaged and may not have been up to commercial standards. The copies currently in circulation have some flaws that may have been on the master reels. // 13 years later, the footage surfaced as a Japanese bootleg titled HEADLESS IN RUSSIA. Like many other professional recordings that have recently surfaced from this era, these films are probably from Cozy Powell's private collection. Much of his estate was sold after his untimely death in 1996. // Since the HEADLESS IN RUSSIA bootleg did not give an exact date for these performances, the actual performance source has been open for speculation until now. Guillaume Roos recently spoke with Neil Murray about those shows and was able to pinpoint those exact shows for us. They were in fact from the two sets they played on Saturday, November 25th, 1989 in Moscow. The afternoon show took place at 2:15 PM and the evening show began at 8:15 PM. Thanks to both for finally clearing this up for us! // Being that these were pro-shot, the filming contains an excellent multi-cam perspective of the shows. However, the picture quality does contain numerous flaws. White streaks mar these otherwise beautiful films. These may have been damaged while in storage. On the Afternoon Show disc, there also appears to be a brief accidental erasure that occurs at the beginning of "When Death Calls". There are two brief dropouts, each lasting no longer than 3-5 seconds. There are also VHS copies of this show that are said to be better than the DVD-R’s IF you can find a low enough generation source! // Two of these Moscow shows surfaced in 2002 on the bootleg DVD-R set HEADLESS IN RUSSIA. These are encoded with Dolby Digital 4.1 sound. Each DVD was mastered using MPEG-2 video streams at 4 mbps and MPEG 2.0 audio at 384 kbps, fitting each show easily on to a single layer DVD-R. The running time for the afternoon show is 85:38. The evening show clocks in at 86:14. // Alexander Rack, webmeister of black-sabbath.de, wrote in with this interesting tidbit about some hidden footage on the HEADLESS IN RUSSIA DVD-R’s. He wrote: “Did you ever saw these Russian bootleg DVD’s with the TV broadcast of the Moscow 1989 shows? As a kind of secret menu [also known as ‘Easter Eggs’ or hidden features], they contain a preview of an "upcoming" release - it is 1 min of LIVE EVIL footage (Intro and Mob Rules) with audio!” An interpreter appears on stage at times to translate Tony Martin's English to Russian! AFTERNOON SHOW: Missing the "Ave Satani" introduction. Contains a unique live performance of the Hank Marvin & The Shadows instrumental "Apache" during the Afternoon Show! This is the only live version of this song currently in circulation. An aborted rehearsal take of the songs appears on the DEHUMANIZER REHEARSALS boot CD." // This information is from an older post here: http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread....=black+sabbath // Quote: Originally Posted by purplevienna View Post Hello friends! There only exist two known video sources from this Russian Tour filmed professionally by Russian TV. Both are from November 25, 1989. The first one is from the afternoon show starting at 2:15PM and runs 85:38 including the live performance from "Apache" (the only known live version!) and Ave Satani is missing. The second one is from the evening show starting at 8:15PM and runs 86:14 without Apache and other setlist! They played in 1989 14 Shows at Moscow (19/11/1989 - 28/11/1989) and 12 shows at Leningrad (30/11/1989 - 9/12/1989). This all is confirmed by Neil Murray, the great bass player - many thx! If this person is correct on the November 25, 1989 date, then these are the exact dvds he/she is refering to because the running times on mine match exactly.

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

metalmaniacFecha: Viernes, 2013-03-29, 2:11 PM | Mensaje # 4
Se engancha al metal
Muchas gracias por la informacion! lo estoy bajando ahora a ver que tal

Un saludo!

jarpomarxFecha: Lunes, 2013-04-01, 9:39 AM | Mensaje # 5
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Gracias, Ojotigre. cool

NO A LA LEY LASSALLE

Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » Black Sabbath - 1989-11-25 - Moscow, RU ((2xDVDfull pro-shot))
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024