Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, TUCO  
Forum » LOSSLESS [APE-FLAC-WavPack...] » Rock-Hard Rock-Heavy Metal » RIOT - Fire Down Under (VICP-60693)+2 Bonus (Japan. EAC-APE.)
RIOT - Fire Down Under (VICP-60693)+2 Bonus
jarpomarxFecha: Sábado, 2012-04-07, 5:18 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
RIOT - Fire Down Under
Edición Japonesa VICP-60693

Tercer álbum de una de las bandas con peor suerte de todo el panorama metalero. Tras la muerte de dos de sus vocalistas, este año ha fallecido el único miembro fijo hasta la fecha, su guitarrista y fundador Mark Reale.

Este disco es un claro ejemplo de lo convulsa que fue la carrera de la banda. Rechazado por su discográfica por ser "demasiado duro", fue editado finalmente por Elektra en 1981, re-editado en 1997 con una mezcla distinta y varios temas extra y remasterizado y editado en el 99 por Metal-Blade con la mezcla original y un par de temas extras. De esa última edición proviene esta publicación japonesa de una de las bandas norteamericanas que más se aproximó a la New Wave Of British Heavy Metal.

Temas:

1 Swords and Tequila
2 Fire Down Under
3 Feel the Same
4 Outlaw
5 Don't Bring Me Down
6 Don't Hold Back
7 Altar of the King
8 No Lies
9 Run for Your Life
10 Flashbacks
Bonus Tracks
11 Misty Morning Rain
12 You're All I Needed Tonight

Codec: EAC-APE
Tamaño archivo: 445.26 MB
Portadas: Todas a 400 dpi.

NO A LA LEY LASSALLE

Free4everFecha: Domingo, 2013-10-06, 8:17 AM | Mensaje # 2
Pide asilo
Thank you very much Mr. Harpo Marx for sharing this re-issue in the original mix. Fantastic album.

You seem to be a BIG fan of Riot. To you and other fans, if you do not know this already and you are a fan of Mark Reale, check out the Band: WESTWORLD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Reale

As you can see Mark Reale made 4 albums with them .....

Mensaje editado por Free4ever - Domingo, 2013-10-06, 8:19 AM

jarpomarxFecha: Domingo, 2013-10-06, 10:40 AM | Mensaje # 3
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Cita (Free4ever)
Thank you very much Mr. Harpo Marx for sharing this re-issue in the original mix. Fantastic album. You seem to be a BIG fan of Riot. To you and other fans, if you do not know this already and you are a fan of Mark Reale, check out the Band: WESTWORLD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Reale

As you can see Mark Reale made 4 albums with them .....

Yes, I know them. In fact I'm trying to collect the Japanese editions of their albums but they're out of print and really expensive. I have two of them for the moment.  

I have all Riot's albums. I haven't released all of them because some were already at emule. I can send you the links if you want but I don't know if they have enough sources.

NO A LA LEY LASSALLE

Free4everFecha: Domingo, 2013-10-06, 12:09 PM | Mensaje # 4
Pide asilo
Thanks to you I think I have everything from Riot too. I was just missing some Japanese editions, because of the bonus tracks. I have all other editions per album now as far as I know plus a few related things and some bootlegs.

I just downloaded all 4 Westworld albums this morning, but I also cannot seem to find the Asian/Japanese version of the Live album, nor the Japanese version of Cyberdreams for the Bonus track. Do you happen to have them, or do you have the 1st album & Skin in Japanese format, which are relatively easier to find.

What I also can't find are the following two related items in lossless format (FLAC/APE/WAV).

Dogbone - 1996 Dogbone (Rhett Forrester)
Rhett Forrester - Hell or High water

Anybody?

Mensaje editado por Free4ever - Domingo, 2013-10-06, 12:10 PM

jarpomarxFecha: Domingo, 2013-10-06, 12:34 PM | Mensaje # 5
EsparaelMetalTeaM
I've got the Japanese edition of Westworld's live album with the bonus "Tomorrows Yesterday". I will release it in the next months.

Cita (Free4ever)
Dogbone - 1996 Dogbone (Rhett Forrester) Rhett Forrester - Hell or High water

I know nothing about these albums. I will try to look info about them.

NO A LA LEY LASSALLE

Free4everFecha: Martes, 2015-01-06, 7:21 AM | Mensaje # 6
Pide asilo
Feliz Navidad !!!

In October 2013 you wrote: I've got the Japanese edition of Westworld's live album with the bonus
"Tomorrows Yesterday". I will release it in the next months..........

Now, in 2015, I am STILL patiently waiting for this album + looking for the Japanese version of Cyberdreams.

Please ???

I have an audience bootleg of WESTWORLD 2001-04-06 Birch Hill Nightclub, Old Bridge, NJ , USA (AUD) if you are interested?

jarpomarxFecha: Martes, 2015-01-06, 11:07 AM | Mensaje # 7
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Cita Free4ever ()
Feliz Navidad !!!

In October 2013 you wrote: I've got the Japanese edition of Westworld's live album with the bonus
"Tomorrows Yesterday". I will release it in the next months..........

Now, in 2015, I am STILL patiently waiting for this album + looking for the Japanese version of Cyberdreams.

Please ???

I have an audience bootleg of WESTWORLD 2001-04-06 Birch Hill Nightclub, Old Bridge, NJ , USA (AUD) if you are interested?

Sorry, too many releases. I'm preparing a couple of Sabaton Japanese editions and Fates Warning Deluxe editions. I don't know if I will be able to have them ready for next week, but you can be sure they'll be the next ones.

Feel free to share the bootleg, I will grab it and maybe some other guy here. Thanks in advance.

"FELIZ NAVIDAD" for you too. biggrin

NO A LA LEY LASSALLE

Forum » LOSSLESS [APE-FLAC-WavPack...] » Rock-Hard Rock-Heavy Metal » RIOT - Fire Down Under (VICP-60693)+2 Bonus (Japan. EAC-APE.)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
Alexanders, shelekhov2, wingnuttt, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024