Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, TUCO  
Forum » LOSSLESS [APE-FLAC-WavPack...] » Rock-Hard Rock-Heavy Metal » IN FLAMES - The Jester Race. Japan(TFCK-88777)+2Bonus (1996. EAC-FLAC. Covers)
IN FLAMES - The Jester Race. Japan(TFCK-88777)+2Bonus
jarpomarxFecha: Viernes, 2014-09-05, 9:55 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
IN FLAMES - The Jester Race
Japan TFCK-88777

Segundo álbum de esta banda sueca de Death Metal Melódico y primero grabado con una formación más o menos fija, sin músicos externos o "de estudio". Considerado por muchos como su mejor disco, aquí su sonido está ya mucho más definido y sienta las bases de lo que serían sus próximos discos.

Esta edición japo contiene dos temas extras, un par de demos al final del disco.

Tracklist:

1 Moonshield 5:03
2 The Jester's Dance 2:09
3 Artifacts of the Black Rain 3:17
4 Graveland 2:48
5 Lord Hypnos 4:03
6 Dead Eternity 5:03
7 The Jester Race 4:53
8 December Flower 4:11
9 Wayfaerer 4:42
10 Dead God in Me 4:15
Bonus
11 Dead Eternity (Demo) 5:02
12 The Inborn Lifeless (Demo) 3:23

Codec: EAC-FLAC
Tamaño archivo: 442.09 MB
Portadas: Todas a 400 dpi.

NO A LA LEY LASSALLE

brocklesnarFecha: Viernes, 2014-09-05, 11:29 AM | Mensaje # 2
Pide asilo
Hey Jarpo..
Thanks a lot for the last bunch of IF CDs. What did you think of the last album?

jarpomarxFecha: Viernes, 2014-09-05, 11:54 AM | Mensaje # 3
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Cita brocklesnar ()
Hey Jarpo..
Thanks a lot for the last bunch of IF CDs. What did you think of the last album?

You're welcome but, can you believe that I didn't listen to the last album yet?!!! biggrin The fact is I started to find them less interesting when they began to play a sound more "alternative". And they're not that kind of band that I love in any circumstances like Dream Theater, Maiden or Priest, of which I will buy their albums even before listening to them first.

NO A LA LEY LASSALLE

brocklesnarFecha: Viernes, 2014-09-05, 5:25 PM | Mensaje # 4
Pide asilo
Cita jarpomarx ()
You're welcome but, can you believe that I didn't listen to the last album yet?!!! The fact is I started to find them less interesting when they began to play a sound more "alternative".

Hm.. SoaPF is still modern-sounding, but it's closer to Clayman than it is to for example Come Clarity. I enjoyed it a lot more than the 3 albums before it, maybe with the exception of 'A Soundtrack to Your Escape'... But for me, every IF album has at least a couple of good songs. Can't think of a band though that has changed their sound and image over time more than IF. Even if their lineup nowadays is completely different. Let's see what they did with the new one.

Forum » LOSSLESS [APE-FLAC-WavPack...] » Rock-Hard Rock-Heavy Metal » IN FLAMES - The Jester Race. Japan(TFCK-88777)+2Bonus (1996. EAC-FLAC. Covers)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, shelekhov2, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024