Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, -EkIkE-  
Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » Scorpions Humanity Hour I (DVD-R+CD*Carcass*)
Scorpions Humanity Hour I
-EkIkE-Fecha: Domingo, 2009-10-04, 3:06 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline

Hour I
The Game Of Life
We Were Born To Fly
The Future Never Dies
You're Lovin' Me To Death
Love Will Keep Us Alive
We Will Rise Again
Your Last Song
Love Is War
The Cross
Humanity

Scorpions [2007] Humanity Hour I

On the evening of March 24, VRT and RTBF joined forces to bring the European tv viewers an extraordinary show, called “Stars of Europe”, organised by Belgium and the Brussels Capital Region. Twenty European acts shared the stage to perform in a major concert, which was held at the foot of the Atomium. One of the acts was Scorpions and they seized the opportunity to perform “Humanity”, a track of their upcoming album. I liked it immediately and I suppose I wasn’t the only one. The last couple of weeks I was a regular visitor of Scorpions’ website, where the guys had made sound samples of several of their new songs available and my expectations ran even higher.
Since last Friday I’m the proud owner of a copy of “Humanity – Hour I” and during the long Whit weekend I’ve been playing it over and over again. It’s Scorpions’ 16th studio album to this date and one of their best in a long time, thanks to the excellent teamwork of the band members with some of the best songwriters currently around and not in the least with producers James Michael and Desmond Child. It was the latter who suggested the band it was time to come up with a message again and this time it can be summarized as ‘make love, not war’. The right chemistry between the production team of Michael & Child and the band has brought the best out of Scorpions in quite some time. It’s James Michael’s merit that the guitars and the drums sound so much fatter and richer than on the band’s last albums. Many of the new songs kick off with a heavy, modern guitar riff but end up as classic Scorpions songs, thanks to excellent arrangements and beautiful, singalong choruses. Scorpions did try to sound a bit more modern in the past, but this is the first time it really works. As a matter of fact this is the first album that bridges the old and the new Scorpions the way it should have been done, thanks to Desmond Child who showed the band the right direction. The album is full of rockers and ballads, of which many will end up as future classics. Among my personal favourites are “We Were Born To Fly”, “The Future Never Dies”, “Love Will Keep Us Alive” and – of course – “Humanity”. Available as a digipak, featuring artwork from Child and a bonus DVD (featuring behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, a picture gallery and the bonus audio track “Cold”), this is not only an absolute must for the old fans, but for a lot of new ones as well. This album even surpasses my wildest expectations… (CL) RockReport.be

File Contents:

covers\
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__booklet01.jpg
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__booklet02.jpg
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__booklet03.jpg
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__booklet04.jpg
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__booklet05.jpg
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__booklet06.jpg
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__booklet07.jpg
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__booklet08.jpg
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__cd.jpg
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__dvd.jpg
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I__inlet.jpg

bonus_dvd\
Scorpions.[2007].[DVD].Humanity.Hour.I.by.cArCaSS[MMT].Bonus.ratDVD

Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I.ape
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I.wav.cue
Scorpions.[2007].Humanity.Hour.I.log
MeTaLMaDNeSS_TeaM.txt
MeTaLMaDNesSS.Team.url

* Genre: Hard Rock
* Label & Catalog#: Sony BMG 88697 08798 2
* Format: Original recording
* Release Date: May 28, 2007
* Extractor: EAC 0.95 ß5
* Codec: Monkey's Audio 3.97
* Source: Original CD
* File Size: 686.46 MB
* Covers: All Scans
300DPI JPEGs

Accesible sólo a usuarios

Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » Scorpions Humanity Hour I (DVD-R+CD*Carcass*)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, sekes, Melissavita, defyrotojulian

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024