Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, -EkIkE-  
Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » The Doors - Live in Europe 1968 ([DVD5])
The Doors - Live in Europe 1968
unica723Fecha: Sábado, 2012-01-14, 12:25 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
The Doors - Live in Europe 1968 [DVD5]

Live in Europe 1968 es el más importante y honesto documental y musical sobre la banda lanzado en el 2002 . El vídeo trae imágenes rarísimas del único tour europeo de la banda en la cúspide de su creatividad. The Doors tocó en Londres, Estocolmo, Frankfurt y Amsterdan devastando la audiencia, con una combinación explosiva de blues psicodélico y la poesía "insana" de Jim Morrison.

For Doors completists only, this shapeless gathering of rare film clips of the band performing in Europe is hampered by the same old, frustrating problems with attempting to convey, through lousy camera work, the band's power as a live act. The packaging tells us the Doors swept through London, Stockholm, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam during a 1968 tour documented here, but there's no way to appreciate that save for a random clip or two of Jim Morrison milling about outside concert venues, talking with fans. Otherwise, we see the same sort of obfuscating on-stage close-ups of Morrison you can see in any footage of a Doors gig, stumbling around, crooning, and reciting poetry to minimalist accompaniment by Ray Manzarek on keyboards, John Densmore on drums, and Robby Krieger on guitar. Unless one can see, in the mind's eye, what the band is up to from the point of view of a kid in the 30th row, there's no way to really get the hypnotic, Dionysian effect for which the Doors were justifiably famous. Thus, for anyone who can imagine such a thing, or take it on faith, there's good reason to enjoy performances of "Spanish Caravan," "Five to One," and two versions of "Light My Fire." There's even a relic of pre-MTV, pop promotion: a silly-looking performance of "Hello, I Love You" shot before a baffled crowd on a London street.

Filmed during their 1968 European tour, The Doors are captured in performances in London, Stockholm, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam. Paul Kantner and Grace Slick of Jefferson Airplane, who shared the bill with The Doors on this tour, narrate this compilation.

1. Light My Fire
2. Love Me Two Times
3. Back Door Man
4. Spanish Caravan
5. Hello, I Love You
6. When the Music's Over
7. Unknown Soldier
8. Light My Fire (II)
9. Five To One
10. Alabama Song

Accesible sólo a usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 5779377.jpg (57.1 Kb) · 2934297.jpg (22.8 Kb)

Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » The Doors - Live in Europe 1968 ([DVD5])
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
sander102, brocklesnar, shelekhov2

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024