Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, -EkIkE-  
Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » Pink Floyd - The Great Gig In The Sky (The Album By Album Guide)
Pink Floyd - The Great Gig In The Sky
unica723Fecha: Lunes, 2011-12-05, 9:53 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Pink Floyd - The Great Gig In The Sky - The Album By Album Guide [2008, Box Set 8 x DVD 5]

“ In the late 1960s, Pink Floyd found fame as the as the psychedelic magicians of the London underground, wowing British youth with elaborate light shows and epic, spacey tracks. The young band soon marshaled in a whole new era of progressive rock, frequently innovating and changing their own sound to blaze new trails in modern music. This comprehensive collection chronicles the entire arc of the legendary group, from the Syd Barrett days to THE WALL, moving album by album through their incredible oeuvre.

This is the definitive review of the music of Pink Floyd album by album. These eight DVDs feature extensive archive interviews with Syd Barrett, Roger Waters, Nick Mason, Richard Wright and David Gilmour alongside rare footage of Floyd in performance. Drawing upon the words of the band and a host of Floyd insiders including, each album is reviewed, contrasting the views of the band and its critics with rare surviving performances. The candid views of a team of leading critics, experts and film academics complete this eminent work. Also included is a 196 page book Pink Floyd And The Critics, a study of the evolution of Pink Floyd in the words of the band against the contemporary critical reaction to the albums on release.

DVD 1: The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn

DVD 2: A Saucerful Of Secrets

DVD 3: Ummagumma

DVD 4: Atom Heart Mother

DVD 5: Meddle/Dark Side Of The Moon

DVD 6: Wish You Were Here/Animals

DVD 7: The Wall/The Final Cut

DVD 8: A Momentary Lapse Of Reason/Division Bell

Accesible sólo a usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 3569012.jpg (34.0 Kb) · 1598673.jpeg (32.0 Kb)

MercuryFecha: Viernes, 2012-02-24, 7:59 AM | Mensaje # 2
Pide asilo
Grupo: Usuarios
i have had a problem with this release. Part 7 and part 8 of dvd 1 seem to be corrupt. i downloaded these part several times, but every time when i try to extract the files, part 7 and 8 keep coming up with errors. Are there any other people with this same problem and is there a way to solve this problem?????

Añadido (2012-02-24, 7:59 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I'm Curious:

WHY IS NOBODY ANSWERING???

unica723Fecha: Viernes, 2012-02-24, 10:45 AM | Mensaje # 3
EsparaelMetalTeaM
no answer because you do not read .... I have just done, but we do not live here .....

see, I can not tell you anything ..... I'm not down .... I have patience to see if someone has dropped the answers you

advise that maybe the third time lucky

however one I just saw a txt with these links, if you want to try, but for me they are OK, because I caught the link from where no one has complained

Accesible sólo a usuarios

nadie contesta porque no te habrán leido....yo lo acabo de hacer, pero no vivimos aquí .....

a ver, no puedo decirte nada .....yo no me lo he bajado....ten paciencia a ver si alguien que se lo haya bajado te responde

aconsejarte que quizas a la tercer vá la vencida

no obstante acabo de ver un un txt con estos enlaces , por si quieres probar , pero para mí que están bien, pues de donde pillé los enlaces nadie se ha quejado

http://www.tkshare.com/js....le=http

MercuryFecha: Domingo, 2012-05-13, 8:46 AM | Mensaje # 4
Pide asilo
The problem still remains. part 7 and 8 of the first dvd are corrupt and won''t extract correct.

I''ve been downloading it time after time and it still gives me the same error over and over again.

Mercury

unica723Fecha: Domingo, 2012-05-13, 12:29 PM | Mensaje # 5
EsparaelMetalTeaM
pues lo siento....es lo que hay....mira a ver si encuentras algo por la red, pues yo no encuentro más enlaces nuevos wink

MercuryFecha: Miércoles, 2012-07-25, 9:26 AM | Mensaje # 6
Pide asilo
Without being offensive, I find it really unbelievable that There is still no solution to this problem.

I'm downloading this file over and over again and I can tell you with confidence that there is something wrong with the file because the same failure keeps coming up every time I try to unpack the files. It is only dvd 1 that has this failure and I am very disappointed that I am not able to complete the whole dvd box set.

Frankly I can't understand why nobody is doing anything about this. Try to repack the files and rerelease..... at least do something.

I really like to complete this release because I think it is a great release

ojotigreFecha: Miércoles, 2012-07-25, 10:42 AM | Mensaje # 7
EsparaelMetalTeaM
We always try to offer the best DVDs and CD's that go on sale, but we can not always, the links are deleted and this forum we do because we like it, no one wins here dinero.Te give a link of a forum where everything the entire collection, but before you must register. Work with Torrent, I hope you serve, and for the next time, try to be a bit more polite because here we reply to everyone and try to solve all the problems within our possibilities. And if any download fails and can not be achieved if there is the possibility to spend the money and buy it.
Regards.
Intentamos siempre ofrecer los mejores dvd´s y cd´s que salen a la venta, pero no siempre podemos, los enlaces los borran y este foro lo hacemos porque nos gusta, aqui nadie gana dinero.Te doy un enlace de un foro donde esta todo la colección entera, pero antes te tienes que registrar. Funcionan con Torrent, espero que te sirva, y para la proxima vez, intenta ser un poco mas educado porque aquí contestamos a todo el mundo e intentamos resolver todos los problemas que surgen, dentro de las posibilidades que tenemos. Y si algun descarga falla y no se puede conseguir, siempre esta la posibilidad de gastarte el dinero y comprarlo.
Saludos
Disponible sólo a los usuarios

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » Pink Floyd - The Great Gig In The Sky (The Album By Album Guide)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024