Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, -EkIkE-  
Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » Humble Pie – The Life And Times Of Steve Marriott 2010 ((DVD9))
Humble Pie – The Life And Times Of Steve Marriott 2010
unica723Fecha: Miércoles, 2011-07-13, 10:02 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Humble Pie – The Life And Times Of Steve Marriott 2010 (DVD9)

“The Life and Times of Steve Marriott” is a compelling documentary about one of rock’s most dynamic, exciting, and sadly; unsung heroes of rock and roll. Showcasing revelatory interviews with Humble Pie’s Peter Frampton, Jerry Shirley, and Greg Ridley, the Black Crowes’s Chris Robinson, Rick Nielsen and Bun E. Carlos of Cheap Trick, John Waite, Bad Company/Free drummer Simon Kirke, Quiet Riot’s Kevin Dubrow, Ricky Byrd and Marriott historian John Heller among others, the documentary vividly tells the tale of Steve’s tragically short life via the use of previously unseen photos, memorabilia, and home movies. Rare fiery performance footage of The Small Faces and Humble Pie frames the action, drawing the viewer closer to this wonderful and underrated artist. Track List: Tin Soldier, Itchycoo Park, Lazy Sunday, Paradise Lost, Take Me Back, Natural Born Woman, Alabama 69, Sad Bag of Shaky Jake, Stone Cold Fever, For Your Love, 4-Day Creep, 30-Days In The Hole, I Don’t Need No Doctor, Hot n’ Nasty, Black Coffee, Bigger They Come, and I Won’t Let You Down.

Tracklist:

1. Tin Soldier
2. Itchycoo Park
3. Lazy Sunday
4. Paradise Lost
5. Take Me Back
6. Natural Born Woman
7. Alabama 69
8. Sad Bag of Shaky Jake
9. Stone Cold Fever
10. For Your Love
11. 4-Day Creep
12. 30 Days in the Hole
13. I Don’t Need No Doctor
14. Hot n’ Nasty
15. Black Coffee
16. Bigger They Come
17. I Won’t Let You Down

Quality: DVD9
Format: DVD Video
Video codec: MPEG2
Audio Codec: AC3
Video: Video 720×480 (4:3) 29.97fps 8000kbps
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch 448kbps
Size: 6.34 GB

Accesible sólo a usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 6740853.jpg (122.4 Kb) · 2631323.jpg (14.4 Kb)

Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » Humble Pie – The Life And Times Of Steve Marriott 2010 ((DVD9))
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita, defyrotojulian

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024