Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, -EkIkE-  
Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » HATE The Litanies Of Satan (DVD-R*Funsathal*)
HATE The Litanies Of Satan
-EkIkE-Fecha: Lunes, 2009-10-19, 6:45 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline

Hate - The Litanies Of Satan
1. Intro 02:19
2. Hex 04:18
3. Immolate The Pope 03:54
4. The Shroud 03:00
5. The Scrolls 04:21
6. Anti-God Extremity 02:49
7. Demigod 03:04
8. Close To The Nephilim 04:01
9. The Sin Becomes 03:54
10. The Kill (Napalm Death cover) 00:41
11. Postmortem (Slayer cover) 03:47
12. Awakening Of The Liar 03:39
13. Spirit Of Gospa 03:12
14. Flagellation 02:37
15. No Life After Death 03:20
16. Sectarian Murder 03:32

Total playing time 53:13

·Fully animated menu
·Interview with Adam The First Sinner
·Band biography and individual member's profiles
·Discography
·Photo gallery
·Downloadable desktop images
·Web links
·Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound

Total running time: 75:00

Current line-up

· Adam The First Sinner - Lead Guitar, Vocals (Mothernight)
· Kaos - Rhythm Guitar (Revelation of Doom)
· Cyprian - Bass Guitar (Pyorrhoea, Devilyn)
· Hellrizer - Drums (Saltus, Gortal, Goetia (Pol)

When I first heard that Hate were releasing a live DVD, i was slightly perplexed considering that the band have no merchandise other than cds availble outside of Poland - let alone how practically impossible it is to get hold of any merch inside of Poland.

Needless to say though, I was still anticipating what promised to be at least an interesting excursion into the live realm for those of us unfortunate enough not to have seen the band live (that'll be practically anyone outside of Poland then).

To be honest, with the exception of say Cain's Way, the bands earlier material, whilst distinctly "brutal" and capable, tended to verge too much on the type more concerned with aping influential bands rather than making a distinct sound all of it's own.

With their most recent album, the excellent 'Awakening Of The Liar', Hate made such a noticeable step not so much away but forward from their previous material. Regardless of your view on how clear a death metal production should be, Hate's much more clinical sharp precision sound on 'Awakening...' benefited them infinitely and also got them far more noticed on the wider scale than they previously had been.
So it's not really that great a surprise that the majority of the material in this live set is from that particular album, but when I'm as big a fan of that album as I am I'm not going to complain.

In all honesty, Hate pretty much sound as good as they do on record, albeit a noticeable amount heavier due to the live setting - coming across at times as sounding vaguely Behemoth-esque - keeping the banter between songs to the utmost minimum and letting the music do the talking.

The extras on the disc combine the interesting (interview with Adam The First Sinner, actually conducted in English as opposed to Polish with English subtitles - a big thumbs up from me), to the relatively mundane such as internet links, discography etc, most of which of the latter is availible via their website.

The interview itself, while informative and covering the band's history & influences as you would expect, could have maybe seemed a little too staged as opposed to a slightly more informal atmosphere which would have been better in my opinion, but that aside is nonetheless worth watching.

Overall, this is a good example of how a death metal DVD should be done, with a number of different camera angles - granted nowhere near as many as the larger more well-financed bands choose to use - thick enough sound to convey how heavy it is but without clouding the sound too much.

Contenido del Archivo:
HATE.ISO
HATE.MDS
MeTaLMaDNeSS.Team.url
MeTaLMaDNeSS_TeaM.txt
* Estilo: Death / Black Metal
* Discográfica y #: Metal Mind Production MMP DVD 0029
* Formato: Grabación original
* Año: September 2004
* Extractor: DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0
* Origen: Original DVD
* Tamaño del Fichero: 3.34 GB
* Carátulas: No

Caratula

ed2k://|file|HATE%202004%20DVD%20The%20Litanies%20Of%20Satan%20%20DVD%20Decrypter%20by%20Funsathal%20%20MeTaLMaDNeSS.TeaM.rar|3582053255|61D507B01B 206A46774316FFDED8E3F9|/

ó en el Buscar del emule, así

HATE 2004 DVD The Litanies Of Satan

tute84Fecha: Jueves, 2009-10-22, 9:38 AM | Mensaje # 2
Pide asilo
Grupo: Usuarios
Me aparece Hash no Valido, ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Answer Please!!!!!!!!; cry

unica723Fecha: Jueves, 2009-10-22, 10:02 AM | Mensaje # 3
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
A VECES PASA.....SON MUCHOS PORCENTAJES, GUIONES ETC......
mira buscalo así en Buscar del emule, verás como te sale wink

HATE 2004 DVD The Litanies Of Satan

saludos

jarpomarxFecha: Viernes, 2009-10-23, 10:29 AM | Mensaje # 4
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Es por los corchetes del nombre original y los espacios en blanco, que hacen que la mula se haga la picha un lío. Prueba con este enlace:

HATE [2004] [DVD] The Litanies Of Satan [DVD Decrypter] by Funsathal [MeTaLMaDNeSS.TeaM].rar

En el hash del enlace de arriba he quitado los corchetes así que, si te fijas bien, en la cola de descarga te saldrá exactamente igual pero sin corchetes, por lo que luego deberías de hacer lo siguiente: le das al botón derecho del ratón sobre el archivo cuando ya esté descargando, te vas a la pestaña nombre y le cambias por éste, que es el nombre original y ayudará a que el archivo se reparta y se encuentre mejor en los buscadores originales (además mantenemos el nombre que le dio el releaser original, aquí no queremos ser leechers de ningún tipo):

HATE [2004] [DVD] The Litanies Of Satan [DVD Decrypter] by Funsathal [MeTaLMaDNeSS.TeaM].rar

NO A LA LEY LASSALLE

Forum » Videos » Videos en DVD » HATE The Litanies Of Satan (DVD-R*Funsathal*)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024