|Alexanders||Fecha: Jueves, 2021-04-01, 5:37 PM | Mensaje # 1|
Arrastrao del metal
|[center]The Beatles – Magical Mystery Tour 1967 (2012) Blu-Ray 1080i|
01. Magical Mystery Tour
02. The Fool on the Hill
03. She Loves You
05. All My Loving
06. I Am the Walrus
07. Jessie's Dream
08. Blue Jay Way
09. Death Cab For Cutie
10. Your Mother Should Know
11. Magical Mystery Tour
12. Hello Goodbye
01. Director's Commentary – by Paul McCartney
02. The Making of Magical Mystery Tour
- Features interviews with Paul and Ringo, along with other cast members and crew. Includes unseen footage.
03. Ringo the actor
- Ringo reflecting on his role in the film.
04. Meet The Supporting Cast
- A feature on the background and careers of Nat Jackley, Jessie Robins, Ivor Cutler, The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band, Victor Spinetti, George Claydon, and Derek Royle.
05."Your Mother Should Know"
06. "Blue Jay Way"
07. "The Fool On The Hill"
- Three new edits of these performances all featuring footage not seen in the original film.
08. "Hello Goodbye", as featured in Top of the Pops 1967
- The Beatles allowed the BBC to film them in the edit suite where they were working on Magical Mystery Tour. This was then turned into a promo by the BBC, who shot their own additional footage. It was then broadcast on Top of the Pops to mark the "Hello Goodbye" single going to No 1 in December 1967.
09. Nat's Dream
- A scene directed by John featuring Nat Jackley and not included in the original film.
10. Ivor Cutler – "I'm Going In A Field"
- Ivor performs "I'm Going In A Field", in a field. This scene was not included in the original film.
11. Traffic – "Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush"
- The filming of Traffic acting out their 1967 hit single "Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush" was commissioned by The Beatles for possible inclusion in Magical Mystery Tour but was not used in the final edit.
About: Songs you’ll never forget, the film you’ve never seen and a story that’s never been heard. In 1967, in the wake of the extraordinary impact of the Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album and the Our World satellite broadcast of All You Need Is Love, The Beatles devised, wrote and directed their third film, Magical Mystery Tour, a dreamlike story of a coach day trip to the seaside. Apple Films have fully restored the long out-of-print, classic feature film for October 8th release worldwide on Blu-ray with a remixed soundtrack (5.1 and stereo) and special features.
The restoration of Magical Mystery Tour has been overseen by Paul Rutan Jr. of Eque Inc., the same company that handled the much acclaimed restoration of Yellow Submarine. The soundtrack work was done at Abbey Road Studios by Giles Martin and Sam Okell.
In September 1967, The Beatles loaded a film crew onto a bus along with friends, family and cast and headed west on the A30 out of London to make their third film, this time conceived and directed by The Beatles themselves.
“Paul said ‘Look I’ve got this idea’ and we said ‘great!’ and all he had was this circle and a little dot on the top – that’s where we started,” explains Ringo. “It wasn’t the kind of thing where you could say ‘ladies and gentlemen, what you are about to see is the product of our imaginations and believe me, at this point they are quite vivid,’” says Paul. The film follows a loose narrative and showcased six new songs: “Magical Mystery Tour,” “The Fool On The Hill,” “I Am The Walrus,” “Flying,” “Blue Jay Way,” and “Your Mother Should Know.”
Magical Mystery Tour features a fabulous supporting cast of character actors and performers, including Ivor Cutler, Victor Spinetti, Jessie Robins, Nat Jackley, Derek Royle, and the inimitable Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band.
Genre: Rock | Comedy
Quality: Blu-Ray | 1080i
Format: M2TS | 26.9Mbps
Length: 00:53:32 | 32.3Gb
Video: H.264 | 1920x1080 | 16:9 | 29.970fps
Audio 1: DTS-HD MA | 7623kbps | 96kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R
Audio 2: LPCM | 4608kbps | 96kHz | 2 channels: L R
Language: English | French | Deutch | Italian |
Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.[/center]