Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, TUCO  
Forum » LOSSLESS [APE-FLAC-WavPack...] » Rock-Hard Rock-Heavy Metal » Rhett Forrester-Gone With the Wind (1984-Re-Release 2001) (Ex-Vocal de RIOT(R.I.P))
Rhett Forrester-Gone With the Wind (1984-Re-Release 2001)
ojotigreFecha: Jueves, 2012-06-14, 7:09 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
Rhett Forrester-Gone With the Wind (1984-Re-Release 2001)

Rhett Forrester (September 22, 1956, Tucker, Georgia – January 22, 1994, Atlanta, Georgia) was an American musician and the lead singer of New York-based band Riot from 1981 until 1984.

After Riot, he performed on Jack Starr's Out of the Darkness album (1984) and put out two solo releases: "Gone With the Wind" and "Even the Score". "Assume The Position", his most notable solo song, featured an explicit video.

Forrester was shot and killed in Atlanta at age 37 after he refused to give up his vehicle in an attempted carjacking. This crime has not been solved. He was survived by his mother Lafortune Forrester, his brother (guitarist Lucky Forrester),his ex(Windi Grace) and a daughter (Jade Grace) and his fiance, Lori Plester, whom he was living with at the time.

During 1985, Forrester performed in the collaboration Thrasher project (on Combat Records), singing "Bad Boys", on the album "Burning At the Speed of Light". He also recorded an album with ex-Keel Brian Jay's band "Dogbone".

At the beginning of the 1990s, Forrester played with the Canadian band Black Symphony With Rick Plester and with Alex Masi but no material was produced other than unpublished demo tapes.

Rare material, mainly from the projects Mr. Dirty featuring Forrester, Rob Robbins, (guitar) Scot Gains, (bass/songwriter) Ray Mehlbaum,(Drums) and Dr. Dirty, was released, in 1996, in the memorial CD Hell or Highwater.

In 1996, Forrester was inducted into Atlanta's Hard Rock Cafe

Setlist:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Cranky Boy
3. The Last Thing I Do
4. Assume The Position
5. Voyage To Nowhere
6. Shake the Shadow
7. Boys Wanna Fight
8. Movin' in for the Kill
9. Live With Me

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 3331295.jpg (44.1 Kb) · 3818039.jpg (28.5 Kb)

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » LOSSLESS [APE-FLAC-WavPack...] » Rock-Hard Rock-Heavy Metal » Rhett Forrester-Gone With the Wind (1984-Re-Release 2001) (Ex-Vocal de RIOT(R.I.P))
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024