Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, TUCO  
Forum » LOSSLESS [APE-FLAC-WavPack...] » Rock-Hard Rock-Heavy Metal » Scorpions - Get Your Sting And Blackout (2011, 2CD) (EAC Secure-rip with LOG+CUE+COVERS)
Scorpions - Get Your Sting And Blackout (2011, 2CD)
unica723Fecha: Sábado, 2013-03-23, 11:05 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Scorpions - Get Your Sting And Blackout (2011, 2CD)

Year & Label: 2011, Sony Music Entertainment Germany Gmbh | CD#: 88697 91812 2
Flac (image) | Artwork (JPG, 300 dpi) | File-hosts: Uploaded.net
Hard Rock/Heavy Metal | FLAC: 730 MB | Artwork: 60 MB | 5% WinRAR Recovery

EAC Secure-rip with LOG+CUE+COVERS | Source: eMule

I first saw the Scorpions live back in 1987 during the Monsters Of Rock tour. They about tore the roof off the Metrodome in Minneapolis. 25 years later we're both a bit older, but Scorpions are in much better shape. They haven't lost a step, as their latest live DVD Get Your Sting & Blackout: Live In 3D proves. As they wrap up one of the greatest careers in hard rock/metal history, Scorpions are doing it on their own terms. They have released their final studio CD and are in the midst of an extended farewell tour. However, there is still plenty of material in the vault, and the band hasn't ruled out making future live appearances, just not any more world tours.

Get Your Sting & Blackout: Live In 3D was filmed in April of 2011 in Saarbrucken, Germany during the “Get Your Sting & Blackout Tour.” It is, as you can guess from the title, filmed in 3D, but will play just fine in a standard Blu-ray player and 2D TV. The audio and video quality are top-notch on my regular TV, and from what I understand are amazing on a 3D TV. When a band has as many releases as the Scorpions do, it will be impossible to satisfy every listener with the setlist in a 100 minute concert. New songs like “Sting In The Tail” and “The Best Is Yet To Come” fit in perfectly with classics like “The Zoo,” “Big City Nights,” “Wind Of Change,” “Rock You Like A Hurricane” and other all time greats.

For those who enjoyed the '70s era, the band does play “Coast To Coast” and “Holiday” from 1979's Lovedrive, but their '80s hits have the strongest representation, which makes sense. It was their most successful era, and that's when they had their greatest chart success. The band's musicianship is as tight as you'd expect, and Klaus Meine has not lost any range. He still hits all the high notes with ease, and at age 63 sounds like he can go for another 40 years. In terms of extra material, there is a 30 minute behind the scenes documentary which is a nice addition. But the concert is the focus of Get Your Sting & Blackout: Live In 3D, and it captures a band at the end of their career at a level higher than most bands will ever reach. Here's hoping the Scorpions farewell tour goes on another 10 years, because they will leave a huge void when they call it a day

Musicians:

Vocals : Klaus Meine
Guitar : Rudolf Schenker
Guitar : Matthias Jabs
Bass : Pavel Maciwoda
Drums : James Kottak

CD1 Track List:

01. Ladies And Gentlemen [0:35]
02. Sting In The Tail [3:27]
03. Make It Real [3:57]
04. Bad Boys Running Wild [3:56]
05. The Zoo [5:44]
06. Loving You Sunday Morning [4:47]
07. The Best Is Yet To Come [6:56]
08. Send Me An Angel [4:25]
09. Holiday [6:42]
10. Tease Me, Please Me [5:32]
11. Kottak Attack [3:01]

CD2 Track List:

01. Blackout [4:33]
02. Six String Sting [3:01]
03. Big City Nights [6:25]
04. Still Loving You [6:43]
05. Wind Of Change [5:26]
06. Rock You Like A Hurricane [6:23]
07. When The Smoke Is Going Down [4:14]

CD1
Disponible sólo a los usuarios
CD2
ARTWORK
Archivos adjuntos: 9135382.jpeg (164.2 Kb)

Forum » LOSSLESS [APE-FLAC-WavPack...] » Rock-Hard Rock-Heavy Metal » Scorpions - Get Your Sting And Blackout (2011, 2CD) (EAC Secure-rip with LOG+CUE+COVERS)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, shelekhov2

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024