Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: jarpomarx, TUCO  
Forum » LOSSLESS [APE-FLAC-WavPack...] » Rock-Hard Rock-Heavy Metal » Stratovarius - Unbreakable (2013 ) (EAC Secure-rip with LOG+CUE+COVERS | Source: eMule)
Stratovarius - Unbreakable (2013 )
unica723Fecha: Domingo, 2013-02-17, 8:22 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Stratovarius - Unbreakable (2013, CDS)

Year & Label: 2013, earMUSIC/Edel Germany GmbH | CD#: 0208483ERE
Flac (image) | MP3 CBR 320 Kbps | Artwork (JPG, 600 dpi) | File-hosts: FilePost
Power/Heavy Metal | FLAC: 170 MB | Artwork: 10 MB | MP3: 60 MB | 5% WinRAR Recovery

EAC Secure-rip with LOG+CUE+COVERS | Source: eMule
4 remastered tracks +1 new song from upcomin album "Nemesis"

With the release of Stratovarius's latest single, they've definitely gone in a new, unexpected direction. Gone is the lighthearted, meandering and progressive sound of Polaris and the slightly darker but still meandering sound of Elysium. Unbreakable is heavier, more straightforward, and more memorable, and really shows how the band has surpassed itself more and more as time goes on.

If I had to compare it to any previous single, I would definitely say it's comparable to Maniac Dance. Both songs don't feature keyboards much except for the intriguing intro, and are heavy-hitting compared to others such as I Walk To My Own Song or SOS. But where Maniac Dance marked the tensions and disintegration of the band, Unbreakable marks the unity and harmony of the new band and the new drummer Rolf Pilve.

Pilve himself has a more clear-cut pattern to his drumming than Michael did, and with the release of Nemesis we can explore it further and see if this will be good or bad for future releases. But as far as this song goes, he and Matias really take their time to shine, notably on the solo and the part right after.

As for the other four, they're interesting choices to put on the EP. "The Game Never Ends" was split from the bottom up; all the instrumentation that wasn't so noticeable before is now clarified and brought closer to the front (although still underneath everything else).

The biggest and most audible change has to be to "Freedom". A big problem I had with about 70% of Jari Kainulainen's work with Stratovarius is not actually being able to hear Jari Kainulainen. This remastery fixes that problem right up and now I know for a fact that there was a bassist in this song. Hopefully this means we'll get to hear more of Porra in the album, which is always a good thing.

All that aside, this is definitely heralding a strong release on Strat's part and I'm excited to hear the rest of the album!

Musicians:

Vocals : Timo Kotipelto
Bass on tracks 4 and 5 : Jari Kainulainen
Guitars on tracks 4 and 5 : Timo Tolkki
Drums on track 1 : Rolf Pilve
Guitars on tracks 1, 2 and 3 : Matias Kupiainen
Bass and 1, 2 and 3 : Lauri Porra
Keyboards : Jens Johansson
Drums on tracks 2, 3, 4 and 5 : Jörg Michael

Track 1 taken from the new album "Nemesis"
Track 2 taken from "Polaris"
Track 3 taken from "Elysium"
Track 4 taken from "Infinite"
Track 5 taken from "Intemission"
Tracks 2-5 remastered in 2012

Track List:

01. Unbreakable [4:40]
02. Falling Star [4:31]
03. The Game never Ends [3:51]
04. Freedom [5:05]
05. Why are we here [4:41]

Not my rip, not my scan-job. Thx very much to the original uploader TWISTEDSAM[MMT]!
5% WinRar Recovery Record for all files.
Try before you might buy. Support the artists you like and buy their stuff whenever you can afford it.

FLAC, image (atrwork inside) or mp3 at FilePost.com:

FLAC
Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Mp3 320 kbps
Archivos adjuntos: 3209075.jpeg (48.3 Kb)

unica723Fecha: Lunes, 2013-02-18, 10:43 AM | Mensaje # 2
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Stratovarius - Nemesis (2013) [Taiwan Edition Digipack]

Lossless (img+cue+log+scans)

Tracklist:
01. Abandon
02. Unbreakable
03. Stand My Ground
04. Halcyon Days
05. Fantasy
06. Out Of The Fog
07. Castles In The Air
08. Dragons
09. One Must Fall
10. Fireborn
11. Hunter
12. If The Story Is Over
13. Nemesis

Forum » LOSSLESS [APE-FLAC-WavPack...] » Rock-Hard Rock-Heavy Metal » Stratovarius - Unbreakable (2013 ) (EAC Secure-rip with LOG+CUE+COVERS | Source: eMule)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024