Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723, TUCO, -EkIkE-  
Forum » Albumes » Clásicos » Boston -party at stadium (1979)
Boston -party at stadium (1979)
demonoidFecha: Lunes, 2012-09-17, 10:17 AM | Mensaje # 1
Arrastrao del metal
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline

The band had been performing together now for several years and they were tight this night.
Their performance is energetic yet refined. Like Journey Through the Past, the set on this
show is somewhat short. Dang! Why can't the first and only soundboard from this tour have
the long set? Oh well. It's understandable since this was a stadium festival. And it does
have most of the usual highlights including some unreleased tracks - "Shattered Images",
"This Time", and an early version of "Get Organ-ized". Still, my favorite moment in the
show is the superb performance of Brad in "A Man I'll Never Be" which is even more enjoyable.
But enough about the set, what about the sound?

As expected, the sound quality of this show is awesome. From the first note of that guitar in
"Rock & Roll Band" it's obvious that you are listening to something special. In fact, it's
like hearing them again for the very first time. You can hear so many more details and nuances
that go unnoticed in all the audience recordings. I was blown away by the crisp raw energy of
Tom's guitar intro on "Peace of Mind". And the full instrumentation in "A Man I'll Never Be"
is just beautiful and crystal clear. You can clearly hear the pop of Fran's bass and the snap
of Sib's snare drum, which is usually buried in the audience recordings. But before I go too far
, I must warn you that it is not perfect. Something funky is happening with the auto gain circuit
and it can at times be distracting. But it's still very enjoyable to listen to. And it's a great mix.

Last thing you'd want with a boot with sound so good is to get cheap, lame-o artwork. Fortunately,
the artwork is just about perfect and everything you'd hope for and expect in a quality live bootleg
. There are plenty of interesting shots of the band performing live back in the day. Many shots were new to me.

If you've read this far, I would be surprised if you haven't already started looking to buy this boot.
I would have gotten as far as "soundboard" before making up my mind. Great artwork, great sound -
it's a great all around boot. Not perfect, but close enough, and easily the best boot from the '78/'79 tour.

tracklist- -

Rock'n Roll Band
Help Me
Peace of Mind
Feelin' Satisfied
Don't Look Back
The Journey
More Than a Feeling/Instrumental
A Man I'll Never Be
Smokin'/Guitar Solo
This Time
Foreplay
Long Time
Something About You
Party

formato-mp3
bitrate-192 kpbs
peso/weight-99 mbs

link- -
Disponible sólo a los usuarios

o

Forum » Albumes » Clásicos » Boston -party at stadium (1979)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, felipedream

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024