If you consider yourself a serious Black Crowes fan you probably already own this.
The first thing you should know about Foamfoot is that it is/was a cover band, a damn
fine cover band at that, playing mostly Southern Rock and 70s staples. Formed and
fronted by Chris Robinson in Los Angeles in the mid-1990s (during the Black Crowes
breakup/hiatus period), Foamfoot did a one-off show at the Troubadour in L.A.
On January 8th, 1994 at the Troubadour in Hollywood, several members of the Black
Crowes joined up with a handful of other artists for Foamfoot. Chris Robinson and
Marc Ford of the Black Crowes played with Jimmy Ashurst (The JuJu Hounds), Eric Bobo
(Cypress Hill), Gary Louris (The Jayhawks) and Andy Sturmer (Jellyfish). The show was
an impromptu gig, however, it was recorded for possible release by the band.
1. Walk in My Shadow (written by Paul Rogers)
2. Bottle of Red Wine (written by Eric Clapton & Bonnie Bramlett)
3. Tin Soldier (written by The Small Faces)
4. Take the Highway (written by Toy Caldwell)
5. Deal (written by Jerry Garcia & Robert Hunter [Garcia solo])
6. Love Me Till The Sun Shines (written by The Kinks [Steve Marriot and Ray Davies])
7. Long Time Gone (written by Crosby, Stills, Nash)
8. Jeremiah Surrender (written by Levon Helm & Robbie Robertson)
9. One Way Out (written by S. Williamson)
10. Presence Of The Lord (written by Eric Clapton, done with Blind Faith)
link - - Disponible sólo a los usuarios