Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723, TUCO, -EkIkE-  
Forum » Albumes » Clásicos » CANNON - Back In Business (2005) (Hard Rock/Hard n Heavy-Germany)
CANNON - Back In Business (2005)
ojotigreFecha: Domingo, 2012-09-09, 10:23 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
CANNON - Back In Business (2005)

The title of this album let us suspect that this is about a comeback and that’s indeed so. German band Cannon was founded in 1986 and released one album, “Thunder And Lightning”, in 1988. They never succeeded in signing a deal for a second album, but went on until 1996 before they split. In 2003 founder-members Carrington and Jaehnke ran into each other at a concert and decided to start all over again. In November 2003 they started to write new songs and a little later a deal was signed with Point Music. The first release was the double album “History”, which contained the original debut album plus some unreleased material. That album was my introduction to the band’s material and I rewarded it with 4 stars.
“Back In Business” is Cannon’s first release in 16 years and to be honest, I’m not impressed this time. What you get to hear is typical teutonic rock, characterized by a mediocre production and cheap singalong songs. On a total of 13 tracks only a few are really worth listening to, viz. “Playing Games”, “Tears In Your Eyes” and (maybe) “Strangers In A Strange Land”. What doesn’t make things better, is the sometimes annoying voice of Jaehnke. Conclusion: listen before buying … much better albums have been released in Germany lately.

1. Rock Feelings
2. Playing Games
3. Back In Business
4. Lights Out – Action!
5. Stand Up And Fight
6. Tears In Your Eyes
7. Another Hero
8. Total Control
9. Pretty Girl
10. Hellfire
11. Metal Thunder
12. Black Leather Boys
13. Strangers In A Strange Land

Line-up
-Mat Rein Jaehnke (v)
-Steve Carrington (b, k)
-Walter Mueller (g, d)
-Oliver Krueger (lg)

Disponible sólo a los usuarios

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Clásicos » CANNON - Back In Business (2005) (Hard Rock/Hard n Heavy-Germany)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, sekes, Melissavita, defyrotojulian

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024