Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723, TUCO, -EkIkE-  
Forum » Albumes » Clásicos » STAN BUSH - ST [Rock Candy remaster] (2011)
STAN BUSH - ST [Rock Candy remaster] (2011)
ojotigreFecha: Jueves, 2013-08-15, 7:15 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
STAN BUSH - ST [Rock Candy remaster] (2011)

After the recent feature here of STAN BUSH & Barrage 2nd reissue, many of you asked for his first album remastered by Rock Candy Records and released in 2011. Well, seems this baby is out of print too, and will receive a second press as well very soon.
You still can find some copies of "Stan Bush Rock Candy Remastered & Reloaded" first edition on sites like eBay, but if you're a rabid collector I recommend to catch one pronto as the prices of the remaining copies are growing faster.

As previously said, Stan Bush self-titled debut garnered healthy critical acclaim and cemented Bush's reputation as top class songwriter.
With a crisp production by Kevin Beamish (REO Speedwagon, Y&T), some of the best session musicians from the L.A. scene like Alan Pasqua, Mike Baird or Leland Sklar and packed with terrific songs, this is one of best debut albums from the early '80s Melodic Rock / AOR period.
It should be noted that Bush & management could have hired top session six-string players as well, but Stan decided to record every guitar heard on this recording. Apart from his smooth vocals and excellent songwriting abilities, Stan Bush owns a distinctive guitar style as well.

From the irresistible opener "It's Hot", the glorious AOR of "Say The Word", "Keep Your Love Alive" and "Say The Word" to the supreme ballad "Can't Live Without Love", this disc represents the true first half of the '80s sound in this genre like few, still sounding fresh today.
All tracks are great, but my absolute favorite is the classic "Fire In My Heart", which alone is worth the price of this disc.
Bush co-wrote all the songs except "All American Boy" penned by another AOR myth; Van Stephenson, who later will record his own version. This track is slightly different sonically, produced by legend Andy Johns who also engineered the whole album.

Although Stan Bush's second album is the best of his career, this self-titled debut runs close sporting all the hooks, feeling and magic from the seminal US Melodic Rock AOR sounds.
A Must Have.

01 - It's Hot
02 - Fire In My Heart
03 - Can't Live Without Love
04 - Don't Accuse Her
05 - Love Has Taken Me Away
06 - All American Boy
07 - Say The Word
08 - Time Isn't Changing You
09 - Round And Round
10 - Keep Your Love Alive

Stan Bush - vocals, guitar
Alan Pasqua - keyboards
Leland Sklar, Dennis Belfield, David White - bass
Mike Baird, Gary Mallaber - drums
Jon Smith - sax
Steve Forman, Kevin Beamish - percussion

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 3041628.gif (154.8 Kb)

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Clásicos » STAN BUSH - ST [Rock Candy remaster] (2011)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, shelekhov2, sekes, Melissavita, fernandesfelipe198093

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024