Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723, TUCO, -EkIkE-  
Forum » Albumes » Clásicos » Joan Jett and the Blackhearts Live and the Bottom 1980
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts Live and the Bottom 1980
unica723Fecha: Martes, 2013-01-01, 7:42 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts Live and the Bottom 1980

Joan Jett is not exactly classic rock, nor is she a star on the level of the other artists posted on this site. So why post this show? Well, first and foremost, a good friend of mine is a bit of a Joan Jett fanatic, having traveled to more dive bars than I can count to see her! This one is for you, old buddy! Second, this post gives me a chance to talk about two staples of rock and roll as I was growing up in the NY area - the Bottom Line, and WNEW-FM. The Bottom Line was a night club on West 4th Street, that was the place for acts trying to make it big to get their start. It also was a venue that established artists played when they wanted a smaller, more intimate atmosphere. Check out the club's archive (go here) to see the amazing roster of artists who performed at the Bottom Line, including folks like Bruce Springsteen in 1974 and 1975, Tom Petty in 1977 and Van Morrison in 1978, just to name a few. Many of those shows were broadcast by WNEW-FM, possibly the more famous rock and roll station in the country (go here for the WNEW website). WNEW, which pioneered FM rock and roll, was home to such famous DJs as Pete Fornatale, Allison Steele (the Nightbird), Johnathan Schwartz, Dave Herman, Dennis Elsas and the legendary Scott Muni. WNEW's slogan was "Where Rock Lives" and such was the case for over 30 years. The partnership between the Bottom Line and WNEW helped preserve dozens of amazing live concerts, and this Joan Jett performance, from 29 years ago to the day, is no exception.

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
1980-12-27
The Bottom Line
New York, NY
WNEW-FM broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Below

01. DJ Introduction
02. Bad Reputation
03. (I'm Gonna) Run Away
04. You Don't Know What You've Got
05. Wait For Me
06. Too Bad On Your Birthday
07. Teenage Sex Machine
08. You're Too Possessive
09. Woolly Bully
10. Band Intro
11. Bad Lover
12. Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)
13. Rebel Rebel
14. Shout
15. I Love Rock 'n' Roll
16. I Love Playin' With Fire
Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 7577248.jpg (41.4 Kb) · 9691559.jpg (38.0 Kb)

demonoidFecha: Lunes, 2013-01-07, 11:40 AM | Mensaje # 2
Arrastrao del metal
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
fantastico,me encanta esta tia .muchas gracias.

Forum » Albumes » Clásicos » Joan Jett and the Blackhearts Live and the Bottom 1980
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024