Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » DON FELDER-Road To Forever (Ex- Eagles)(2012) (Hard Rock-USA-Ex-Guitar Eagles)
DON FELDER-Road To Forever (Ex- Eagles)(2012)
ojotigreFecha: Domingo, 2012-10-07, 3:08 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
DON FELDER — ROAD TO FOREVER (2012)

Former Eagles member Don Felder will release his first album in 29 years and only the second solo album of his career, Road to Forever, on October 9 via Rocket Science Ventures.
Felder conceived the album after his firing from the Eagles, the ensuing lawsuit and the divorce from his wife of 29 years. During the period he wrote his autobiography Heaven and Hell: My Life in the Eagles (1974-2001), and a number of songs. Felder said he was inspired to "write out the stories of my life as songs. After I collected myself, I found I needed to go out and play music again, and that's how I began recording the album. In the process, I found out who I really am. I had to find out what happened when I almost lost it all."

The album was produced by Felder and Robin DiMaggio and includes guest appearances from David Crosby, Graham Nash, Stephen Stills, Steve Lukathar, David Paich, Steve Porcaro, Randy Jackson, Tommy Shaw and others.

01. Fall From The Grace Of Love
02. Girls In Black
03. Wash Away
04. I Believe In You
05. You Don't Have Me
06. Money
07. Someday
08. Heal Me
09. Over You
10. Road To Forever
11. Life's Lullaby
12. Give My Life
Disponible sólo a los usuarios

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » DON FELDER-Road To Forever (Ex- Eagles)(2012) (Hard Rock-USA-Ex-Guitar Eagles)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024