Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » White Flame - I Know Where You Live (2012) ([Scandi Hard Rock])
White Flame - I Know Where You Live (2012)
unica723Fecha: Viernes, 2012-09-14, 10:35 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
White Flame - I Know Where You Live (2012)

WHITE FLAME was founded in the cold winter of 2002 when guitar player Anthon and drummer Jony decided to play some of his own music. Since then, White Flame has been doing some noise in their native Finland and the Scandinavian charts.
With their 3rd album in the making to be released soon, the band is presenting a bunch of songs to rock the World.

White Flame's new album 'Cougar' is being produced by afamed knob-twiddling Chris Laney, and we can taste some of their work here.
These Finnish guys music is what happens when '80s meets '00s. White Flame's songs are so distinctly from the '80s, yet the sound it definately up to date.
"I Know Where You Live" is the first single from the album, and at first listen you find out that this new album will have a big and polished sound, rocking hard but heavily produced with numerous overdubs and multi-track layers.
Indeed the bombastic sound is present as well in the cover of Roxette's 1989 hit "The Look", filled with stinging guitars, huge drums and the reverb turned to 10.
We have here as well some remixed songs from their previous albums, the modern and break-up "Frontrow Girl", the melodic Tyketto-tinted "Certainly Something" and the hard rocker "Kill The Radio".

Judging the quality of this new material both in performance and production, White Flame could become international superstars with their upcoming album 'Cougar'.
One thing is for certain, if you are a fan of the new wave of Scandinavian Hard Rock (led by H.E.A.T), you need to check these guys and be prepared for their new full length CD.
Very Good.

01 - I Know Where You Live
02 - The Look
03 - Frontrow Girl
04 - Certainly Something
05 - Kill The Radio

Vince: Vocals
Anthon: Guitars
Sammye: Bass
Jony: Drums

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 9455430.gif (153.1 Kb)

ojotigreFecha: Viernes, 2012-09-14, 11:26 AM | Mensaje # 2
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
Ese culito, se merece una descarga......... biggrin

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » White Flame - I Know Where You Live (2012) ([Scandi Hard Rock])
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024