Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » SHOTGUN ALLEY - ST (2011-2012) (Melodic Hard Rock -New Zealand)
SHOTGUN ALLEY - ST (2011-2012)
ojotigreFecha: Jueves, 2012-09-13, 10:36 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
SHOTGUN ALLEY - ST (2011-2012)

SHOTGUN ALLEY formed mid 2009 in New Zealand - an atypical land for Melodic Hard Rock - but trust me, these guys know how to rock in the best '80s tradition.
At the very end of 2011 the band released their self titled debut locally, and now has been remixed and published by an European label. And more than that... Shotgun Alley got ready a brand new one.

Some of Shotgun Alley's members have Maori forefathers, but they music is awesomely based on pure '80s Arena Rock plenty of killer choruses and soaring melodies.
They had already completed various New Zealand & Australian tours and opened for Alice Cooper, Steel Panther and Def Leppard among others so things are looking bright for the six-piece.
The bulk of the music for their debut album "Shotgun Alley" was recorded in Los Angeles, then finished in Auckland, produced, mixed & mastered by keyboardist Jimmy Wong.

This is an extremely polished, luxurious collection of terrific catchy tunes with huge guitars, bombastic drums, punchy keybords, excellent lead and backing vocals and an enviable catchiness.
Honestly, I can't find a sole track in this debut that does not oozes quality.
Songs as the irresistible foot-tapping "Want This", "Give It All Up For Rock", "Walk Away" or "Look At Me Now" are simply marvelous examples of pure Stadium Rock, spoting huge, I mean HUGE choruses and stabbing guitar attack.

"Waiting To Fly" is just a perfect combination of hard hot riffs, monster backing vocals and a melody to die for. A perfect Hard Rock tune. Believe me: Perfect.
And next they deliver the incredible "Suicide Boulevard"... what were they thinking? A killer one after a killer one? This is too much... no wait.. thanks guys!... this is a heavenly pleasure.
Shotgun Alley may recall Def Leppard or they neighbors White Widdow, but they're even more impactful, melodious and fun.
The band is able to write awesome midtempo ballads as well, as the ready-for-radio "Eventually" and "Heart Like Glass", or synth filled pure melodic rockers such as "I Came Here To Love You".

I can't recommend you Shotgun Alley enough.
This is the kind of Arena / Stadium Melodic Hard Rock we love; catchy, melodious, polished yet punchy... just AWESOME with capitals.
As said, I can't find a failure here, this is simply an oustanding debut - a Hit after Hit.

01 - Universe
02 - Want This
03 - Walk Away
04 - Give It All Up For Rock
05 - Eventually
06 - Look At Me Now
07 - I Came Here To Love You
08 - Waiting To Fly
09 - Suicide Boulevard
10 - Heart Like Glass
11 - All We Know
12 - Can't Stop The Rock

Mark Falcon - Vocals
Jimmy Wong - Keyboards
Josh Grant Betty - Bass
Bahador Borhani - Guitar
Davie Love - Guitar
Scotty Rocker - Drums

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 9666419.gif (82.1 Kb)

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » SHOTGUN ALLEY - ST (2011-2012) (Melodic Hard Rock -New Zealand)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, sekes, Melissavita, avalosof

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024