Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Panzerballett — Tank Goodness (2012) (Progressive Metal / Jazz Metal)
Panzerballett — Tank Goodness (2012)
unica723Fecha: Miércoles, 2012-09-12, 11:31 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Panzerballett — Tank Goodness (2012)

Panzerballett is a Munich quintet led by guitarist, composer and arranger January Zehrfeld, whose music style can best be described as a jazz-metal.After several years of searching for guitarist and composer Jan Zehrfeld studied drumming in 2004 together some musicians with whom he could implement his idea of jazz and metal-inspired, complex music, "I'm always angry at something. In 2004 I founded reason "Panzerballett. In this band I compose songs with the motto "Why simple when difficult is it?" At the same time, I can channel aggression.In 2005, the project dubbed Panzerballett released after a few appearances on his own his first, eponymous CD, which provided, inter alia, in the German progressive rock scene to rave reviews. In the coming months, the band played a series of concerts, mostly in the Munich region, but also include as part of the 15th nationwide jazz talents at the renowned festival in Leipzig, and Burg Herzberg Festival. Moreover Panzerballett the live DVD Live at Backstage Munich produced 2006th

After several reshuffles the band was commissioned in 2007 by the jazz label ACT under contract and then published in February 2008 their second album, Strong pieces, which was unveiled during a small tour in Germany and 2008 in March, rank 26 of the German jazz charts reached.

This was followed in the course of 2008, many concerts and cameo appearances - including at the Zappanale, the Leverkusen Jazz Days (in the opening act for John McLaughlin and Chick Corea, a nearly 60-minute recording of which was broadcast by WDR Rockpalast in the series), the Baltic Prog Fest and the self-organized "1 Metal Jazz Fest" in Munich. Even shorter television appearances (in arte, 3sat and the WDR) has completed the band.

In August 2009 Panzerballett released their third album, "Hart enjoyed - from Abba to Zappa," managed in the September 2009 the leap to No. 25 on the jazz charts.

01 Some Skunk Funk (Feat. Randy Brecker) 05:57
02 Mustafari Like Di Carnival 07:11
03 Giant Steps 05:05
04 Zehrfunk 06:37
05 (I've Had) the Time of My Life 06:06
(Feat. Conny Kreitmeier & Ron Van Lankeren)
06 Vulgar Display of Sauerkraut 05:24
07 The Ikea Trauma (Feat. Mattias ''ia'' Eklundh) 04:12
08 Take Five 07:07

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 0138099.jpg (26.6 Kb)

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Panzerballett — Tank Goodness (2012) (Progressive Metal / Jazz Metal)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, shelekhov2, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024