Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » ReinXeed — Welcome To The Theater (2012) (Heavy Metal/Power Metal-Sweden)
ReinXeed — Welcome To The Theater (2012)
ojotigreFecha: Domingo, 2012-06-10, 1:09 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
ReinXeed — Welcome To The Theater (2012)

I've actually liked some of the previous Reinxeed albums I've heard, but with "Welcome To The Theater" Tommy Reinxeed and his band is really testing me. I'm afraid I'm failing the test, as this album is just TOO MUCH. Apparently these songs were influenced by movies, and by listening to it those movies must have been nothing but BIG spectacles. You can imagine huge armies with swords in the air, dragons flying above and giants stomping around...

Just about each one of the songs on the album is ultra-fast and heavily orchestrated. The use of the orchestration can only be compared to that of Nightwish, but somehow Reinxeed's way of doing it is much more overbearing. I guess I could've dealt with it if there had been some remarkably great melodies in the songs, but no... Somehow I feel that Tommy has lost his touch or become obsessed in making everything bigger than everything else. Okay, "Somewhere In Time" and title track and couple of others have traces of what I liked in Reinxeed's music, but otherwise, this is a case of "not enough cake, too much icing".

1. Welcome (1:12)
2. Life will find a way (5:37)
3. Follow Me (3:52)
4. Save Us (5:55)
5. Stranger Tides (5:30)
6. Somewhere in time (6:16)
7. Freedom (8:15)
8. No Fate (6:50)
9. Temple of the crystal sculls (4:35)
10. Welcome to the theater (3:46)

Disponible sólo a los usuarios

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

unica723Fecha: Viernes, 2012-11-30, 11:05 AM | Mensaje # 2
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » ReinXeed — Welcome To The Theater (2012) (Heavy Metal/Power Metal-Sweden)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024