Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » RICHARD MARX – Inside My Head [2CD] (2012) (Melodic Hard Rock-Usa)
RICHARD MARX – Inside My Head [2CD] (2012)
ojotigreFecha: Lunes, 2012-06-04, 2:01 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
RICHARD MARX – Inside My Head [2CD] (2012)

For over 20 years, Richard Marx has consistently and powerfully made his mark on the music industry.

His debut single “Don’t Mean Nothing” and self-titled debut album kicked off his career as a solo artist in 1987 and went on to sell 3 million copies. His 1989 follow-up CD, “Repeat Offender,” became even more successful, selling over 7 million copies worldwide. From 1987 to 1990, he became the first male solo artist in history to have his first 7 singles reach the top 5 on Billboard’s singles chart, including the 1 hits “Hold On to the Nights,” “Satisfied” and the worldwide classic, “Right Here Waiting.” This feat remains unchallenged.

“Inside My Head” is Richard Marx newest CD which includes a number of rare tracks featured on his latest US only releases “Emotional Remains”, “Duo” and “Stories to Tell”.
Along with these songs, four brand new tracks were added to create a proper new album which could bring up to speed with the most relevant Richard Marx solo production the European fans.
They are now able to enjoy the fruits of Richard’s songwriting sessions with Chris Daughtry (“Had Enough” and “On The Inside”), Chad Kroeger (who also co-wrote “On The Inside”), Matt Scannell of Vertical Horizon (which played and co-wrote “Always on Your Mind”), Jason Wade of Lifehouse (who co-wrote “Had Enough), Fee Waybill of The Tubes (“Come Running”) and many others.

In addition to this, “Inside My Head” includes a bonus CD of Greatest Hits from Richard Marx, featuring amazing new versions of 12 classic songs such including “Right Here Waiting”, “Angelia”, “Don’t Mean Nothing” and “Keep Coming Back”.

All in all a superb release including over 2 hours of great Melodic Rock Music written and performed by one of the most talented singer / songwriter of today’s music industry.

CD 1 : The New songs

01 – Had Enough
02 – Wouldn’t Let Me Love You
03 – Like Heaven
04 – On The Inside
05 – Through My Veins
06 – Always On Your Mind
07 – Loved
08 – Come Running
09 – All Over Me
10 – Scars
11 – Done To Me
12 – Over My Head
13 – Part Of Me

CD 2 : Greatest Hits (2012 versions)
01 – Don’t Mean Nothing
02 – Should’ve Known Better
03 – Endless Summer Nights
04 – Keep Coming Back
05 – Take This Heart
06 – Hold On To The Nights
07 – Angelia
08 – Hazard
09 – Too Late To Say Goodbye
10 – Satisfied
11 – Right Here Waiting
12 – When You Loved Me

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 9742545.jpg (16.6 Kb)

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » RICHARD MARX – Inside My Head [2CD] (2012) (Melodic Hard Rock-Usa)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024