Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » KAISAS ( Tony Mills) - Unify (2011-12) (Melodic Hard Rock)
KAISAS ( Tony Mills) - Unify (2011-12)
ojotigreFecha: Sábado, 2012-05-26, 4:57 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
KAISAS (ft. Tony Mills) - Unify (2012)

"Unify" is the bebut release from KAISAS, a band that takes it's name from founding member Greek guitarist and basist Babis Kaisas, former member of Zandem, a project featuring ex- Shy drummer Alan Kelly.
This is an international project, as renowned UK vocalist Tony Mills(Shy, TNT, Siam) and Brazilian drummer Acacio Carvalho (Dark Avenger, Single Bullet Theory, Quester) complete the line-up.

"Unify" was released through a small UK label in 2011, but now has been pushed by Bertus distribution for a major worldwide reach.
Although production was handled by Babis Kaisas, post production activities have been undertaken by the redoubtable Sheena Sear (Magnum) at M2 studios in England, so you know that it is going to have a big sound – and it does.
Considering that Babis' previous band Zandem was already in the commercial side of the hard rock genre, and knowing the musical avenues usually traveled by Tony Mills, I think no one will be surprised to find Kaisas going in that same direction.

Kaisas plays Melodic Hard Rock with some US '80s metal influences, in a sound and style that evokes TNT, Alice Cooper (the 'Kane Roberts' era), MacAlpine (Eyes Of The World), Dokken, and of course, Shy.
In fact, most the songs seems to be written for the showcasing of Tony Mill's vocals abilities, and Babis Kaisas works as orchestrator, adding an occasional guitar solo.

01 - Sins Of Mankind
02 - Chemistry
03 - Surrender
04 - Mystery Man
05 - Innocent Cry
06 - Jingle Bells
07 - Somewhere Someplace
08 - All Unite
09 - The Whole Picture
10 - Take Away Your Pain
11 - That's Me
12 - Rock You
13 - In My Dreams [Dokken cover] (Bonus Track)

Disponible sólo a los usuarios

Tony Mills - Vocals

Babis Kaisas - Guitars, Bass
Acacio Carvalho - Drums
Archivos adjuntos: 4149806.gif (124.5 Kb)

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » KAISAS ( Tony Mills) - Unify (2011-12) (Melodic Hard Rock)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, sekes, Melissavita, defyrotojulian

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024