Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Player (Peter Beckett) - Addiction EP (2012) ([AOR])
Player (Peter Beckett) - Addiction EP (2012)
unica723Fecha: Martes, 2012-05-08, 10:17 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Player (Peter Beckett) - Addiction EP (2012) [AOR]

Best remembered for the exquisite AOR tune "Baby Come Back," a song which topped the US single charts in the late seventies, PLAYER original lineup included Peter Beckett (guitarist, lead vocalist), J.C. Crowley (guitarist, vocalist), Ronn Moss (bassist, vocalist) and John Friesen (drummer).
After extensively playing the club scene in Southern California, Player began to develop a very distinctive edgy, yet very melodic rock style, and was signed by Robert Stigwood to his legendary RSO Records.

Player went on to release four delicious AOR / Melodic Rock albums during their active touring years until 1982. Moss left in 1981 to pursue an acting career, and has starred for the past 25 years on the daytime soap opera 'The Bold and the Beautiful'. JC Crowley pursued a career in country Music, while Peter Beckett continued writing for other artists and movie soundtracks.
Beckett also did an eight year stint with Little River Band starting in 1990, while releasing an acclaimed solo cd 'Beckett' in 1991.

Beckett got back together with Ronn Moss in 1995, recorded Player's fifth album 'Lost in Reality' and toured the United States. Since then, Peter has produced, written and played on two solo CDs for Ronn Moss and composed music for many soundtracks.
Player restarted working on new songs and touring together in 2010. The new lineup features again original members Peter Beckett and Ronn Moss together with Rob Math (guitars), Johnny English (keyboards) and Craig Pilo (drums).

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the signing of PLAYER to the label for the release of a yet untitled new album later in 2012.
As a special appetizer to the new release, and in connection with a promotional trip in Italy where Peter and Ronn will appear on several major radio and TV shows, the label is releasing digital release only of a 3-track EP entitled “My Addiction” on April 30th.

The EP includes, along with the title track, “Too Many Reasons” and a new recording of their classic “Baby Come Back”.
“My Addiction” - as well as “Too Many Reasons” - came from co-writing sessions between Beckett and Steve Plunkett (Autograph).
"I have written tons of songs with 'Plunk' over the last 20 years and will continue to do so. We sifted through our joint efforts to see what would fit Player", tells Peter.
“Player has not released a cd for over 15 years. It's great to actually be creating in the studio for the band once again, as opposed to our many other projects.
The new album will feature Player's three part harmony very prominently and include the usual blend of AOR and big melodies", says Peter Beckett.

01 - My Addiction
writers: Peter Beckett / Steve Plunkett

02 - Too Many Reasons
writers: Peter Beckett / Steve Plunkett

03 - Baby Come Back (2012 version)
writers: Peter Beckett / JC Crowley

Peter Beckett - Vocals, Guitar
Ronn Moss - Vocals, BassRob Math - Guitars
Johnny English - Keyboards
Craig Pilo - Drums

Accesible sólo a usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 5602687.gif (117.0 Kb)

ojotigreFecha: Martes, 2012-05-08, 10:56 AM | Mensaje # 2
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Esto son de los mios, si es que son guapos, aunque sean AORgay. Descargando y vamos ver que tal estan, que ultimamente estoy muy exigente y se llena en seguida la papelera..... biggrin

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

unica723Fecha: Martes, 2012-05-08, 9:51 PM | Mensaje # 3
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
son guaperas,pero yo diría que el morenay es guaperra biggrin
al rubiales se le vé más hombreton happy

juanFecha: Martes, 2012-05-08, 10:23 PM | Mensaje # 4
Pide asilo
Ya decía yo que el moreno me sonaba.... era el actor de una serie que se llamaba Belleza y Poder....
My WebPage

Mensaje editado por juan - Martes, 2012-05-08, 10:27 PM

rattandrollFecha: Sábado, 2012-05-12, 4:35 PM | Mensaje # 5
Se engancha al metal
voy a ver como suenan.....

heaven´s hung in black

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Player (Peter Beckett) - Addiction EP (2012) ([AOR])
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, shelekhov2

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024