Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Rydell And Quick - R.O.C.K.O.H.O.L.I.C 2009
Rydell And Quick - R.O.C.K.O.H.O.L.I.C 2009
unica723Fecha: Martes, 2009-06-23, 7:40 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Rydell And Quick - R.O.C.K.O.H.O.L.I.C 2009

TRACKLIST

1. I'm A Rockoholic
2. Hate Me
3. Fly Away From The Darkness
4. Everybody Want's To Be A Star
5. Rain
6. I Can Try
7. Don't Be Afraid
8. What To Come
9. Travelin' Man
10. Reason To Live

Info:
'R.O.C.K.O.H.O.L.I.C.' the rocking debut release from Swedish based rockers, Rydell and Quick, serve up catchy, feel-good, melodic hard rock. This dynamic rock and roll duo, Christer Rydell on vocals and guitar and Malin Quick on saxophone and backing vocals have created a solid rock sound that echo such bands like Y&T, Whitesnake and Gotthard. Rounding out the band are, Rikard Lindkvist on bass and Martin Furst on drums. Considered to be the hardest working band in Sweden, Rydell and Quick are on a mission to rock the world. They´ve held more than 3 000 concerts, and have broken audience records 72 times at venues in Sweden. Rydell & Quick is sponsored by Harley-Davidson, and every summer, all the members of the band ride motorcycles for three months during the whole tour! If that is not balls to the wall rock and roll, I don't know what is. The band's debut release is filled with great songs from start to finish and absolutely no filler at all. "I'm A Rockoholic", opens the album and sets the tone of the rock and roll thrill ride that awaits you. Other tracks that are guaranteed to get your juices flowing, "Hate Me", "Everybody Wants To Be A Star" and "I Can Try". The production is very big and the guitars sound cool. The power and the passion of Rydell's vocals and Quick's rocking sax play, have created some outstanding hooks. It really is a great album to listen to all the way through and really gets you rocking and fist pumping! “R.O.C.K.O.H.O.L.I.C.” is a remarkable rock and roll album. I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone who enjoys melodic rock music, whether that means famous bands like Bon Jovi, Journey and Aerosmith or less famous acts like Fair Warning and Harem Scarem. If you like rock music that puts a smile on your face and will definitely get your motor running, you've just found your new favorite band. Highly Recommended

Banda: Rydell And Quick
Album: R.O.C.K.O.H.O.L.I.C
Genre: Hard Rock

Accesible sólo a usuarios

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Rydell And Quick - R.O.C.K.O.H.O.L.I.C 2009
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
Alexanders, shelekhov2, wingnuttt, sekes, Melissavita, rafaelodamico

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024