Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » JOE LYNN TURNER - Street Of Dreams ; Boston '85 Live (2016)
JOE LYNN TURNER - Street Of Dreams ; Boston '85 Live (2016)
ojotigreFecha: Viernes, 2016-03-04, 1:33 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
JOE LYNN TURNER - Street Of Dreams ; Boston '85 Live (2016)

Much to the excitement of JOE LYNN TURNER fans worldwide, Cleopatra Records is issuing today a vintage unreleased live album from the vaults of legendary hard rock vocalist of the mighty Rainbow, titled "Street Of Dreams ; Boston 1985".
Recorded during the tour of Turner's then-newly released debut solo album 'Rescue You' (for many, including me, his finest moment), the set includes a couple of nods to his former band with brilliant renditions of 'Stone Cold' (Rainbow's first ever Top 40 U.S. single) as well as the classic AOR midtempo 'Street Of Dreams'.

A year out from departing Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow, whom he led through three classic albums earlier in the decade, Turner had just released his first solo album, "Rescue You", produced by Roy Thomas Baker.
This live show was, for obvious reason, weighted towards "Rescue You" material.
And that means mid-Eighties AOR / Melodic Rock.

Says Joe about the concert recording: "That night at the Boston Paradise, it was outstanding. I can remember seeing the audience and I remember there was an awkward pillar — I guess it was a support column in front — not directly in front, but enough to block some of the view. But the stage was an actual concert stage. Aerosmith and all those guys used to always play there, the Paradise.

Joe recalls: "This was our first tour out, and I’m not sure if we were opening for someone at the Paradise, but if we were, then they had a pretty difficult time because the crowd was absolutely bananas for us, and we were hot.
We were really on top of our game, the whole band and it sounds it, you can hear it, everyone is playing with incredible energy and enthusiasm and very precise."

Bobby Messano adds: “Playing the Boston show was a trip. We had just finished ‘Rescue You’ and we had just added Barry on bass, because I played bass on the album. It was at the end of a short, five-show run, and we were just shaking ourselves out as a band, but holy craps what a band!
The Boston show was the peak of that run: we kicked major ass, and it was packed to the rafters at “The Paradise.” It was, in my opinion, one of the coolest shows I did with Joe, Al, Chuck and Barry. Well… hell, take a listen!”

And you can tell... this concert is absolutely amazing.
Using the same musicians who recorded "Rescue You" into the studio the band sounds incredible including amazing guitarist Bobby Messano (Fiona), Alan Greenwood on keyboards (Foreigner), Chuck Burgi on drums (Rainbow) plus one newcomer, Barry Dunaway on bass (Survivor, Yngwie Malmsteen).
And Joe Lynn Turner, at the peak of his career, delivers an outstanding performance.

Make no mistake, this is not just another live recording, it's a killer melodic rock collection of songs with all that un-reproducible '80s vibe we all love. The sound quality is really good, and the track list, pure gold.

01. I Found Love
02. Losing You
03. Soul Searcher
04. Young Hearts
05. Endlessly
06. Rescue You
07. Stone Cold
08. Street Of Dreams
09. Feel The Fire
10. Guitar Solo / Good Girls Gone Bad
11. Get Tough
12. On The Run
13. Them Changes

Joe Lynn Turner (vocals)
Bobby Messano (guitar, background vocals)
Alan Greenwood (keyboards)
Chuck Burgi (drums)
Barry Dunaway (bass)

Disponible sólo a los usuarios

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Mensaje editado por ojotigre - Viernes, 2016-03-04, 1:39 PM

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » JOE LYNN TURNER - Street Of Dreams ; Boston '85 Live (2016)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita, defyrotojulian

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024