Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » STEVE AUGERI(Ex-JOURNEY) - For The Rest Of My Life (2013) (Melodic Hard Rock-AOR)
STEVE AUGERI(Ex-JOURNEY) - For The Rest Of My Life (2013)
ojotigreFecha: Jueves, 2013-08-29, 10:10 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
STEVE AUGERI(Ex-JOURNEY) - For The Rest Of My Life (2013)

Tall Stories and former Journey singer STEVE AUGERI was tempted by well known Melodic Rock acts since he was fired by Neal Schon & Co., but the man decided to go solo with his Steve Augeri Band. Judging his tour schedule at his website with dozen shows-a-month all over Europe and North America, Steve was right, he writes and plays the music he wants without impositions.
You hear some people (Tommy Lee for instance) saying that they think the age of the 'album' is dead and gone and that releasing odd songs every so often is the way to go.
This is the route Steve Augeri has chosen, and has just released two brand new singles on iTunes; "For The Rest Of My Life" and "Behind The Sun" (featuring Message's guitarist Tom DeRossi).

Both songs complement the recently available "Rich Mans World" and "Hours In The Day", together with "Photograph" and "Riverside" already presented on this blog not so long ago.
All are featured here to taste them including the not for sale "Home This Christmas Time" recorded by Augeri Band but originally written for Glen Burtnick's X-Mas Extranvaganza, the 9-11 tribute song "Common Ground" and the demo "Home Again".

As said, Steve Augeri continues with his own penchant for elaborated Melodic Rock / AOR melodies and his band is sounding tight as ever.
An underrated, talented singer that deserves massive recognition worldwide.

01 - For The Rest Of My Life
02 - Rich Mans World
03 - Behind The Sun (feat. Tom DeRossi)
04 - Hours In The Day
05 - Photograph
06 - Riverside
07 - Common Ground (9-11 tribute)
08 - Home This Christmas Time
09 - Home Again (demo)
Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 3151243.gif (63.4 Kb)

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » STEVE AUGERI(Ex-JOURNEY) - For The Rest Of My Life (2013) (Melodic Hard Rock-AOR)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
sander102, brocklesnar, shelekhov2, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024