Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » HOUSTON - I'm Coming Home / Runaway (2013) (Melodic Hard Rock-AOR)
HOUSTON - I'm Coming Home / Runaway (2013)
ojotigreFecha: Sábado, 2013-08-10, 11:02 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
HOUSTON - I'm Coming Home / Runaway (2013)

There's exciting news for all us, classic AOR fans: Swedish wonders HOUSTON have released the advanced single "I'm Coming Home" (and video) from "II" the forthcoming full-length album to be released in September.
But more; we have as well the single "Runaway" and it's wonderful "Italo '82 Mix".

"I'm Coming Home" is another lovable keyboard driven tune with eighties
inspiration from the Houston factory, featuring guru Tommy Denander on
guitars as guest.
The band has been working on the new songs since the last UK tour in 2011, and the result shows that it was not chance that got their first album to 1st place of Classic Rock Magazine’s top AOR albums of 2010. Producer/keyboard player Ricky Delin has for this album become a full member of the band, together with Hank Erix (vocals) and
Freddie Allen (drums). The trio has once again used Sweden’s finest
melodic rock musicians, such as the great Tommy Denander for most guitar parts and long-time band associate Soufian Ma'Aoui for the bass parts.

Additionally, Houston cover of Dakota's classic "Runaway" was used as soundtrack in Danny MacAskill's film 'Imaginate' - the Scottish trials cyclist acrobat (over 5 million views on Youtube, check the video below).
This has convinced Universal/Spinefarm Records to release it as a single in the UK, with the addition of a new version; "Runaway [Italo '82 Mix]".
I love the way the guys have mixed the track, really, really '80s indeed!
Super Recommended stuff.
♫ MP3: 320K1 – I’m Coming Home2 – Runaway3 – Runaway [Italo '82 Mix]

Hampus 'Hank' Erix - Lead Vocals
Freddie Allen - Drums
Ricky Delin - Keyboards, Synths
Tommy Denander - Guitar
Soufian Ma’Aoui - Bass

Danny MacAskill's Imaginate feat. Houston's "Runaway":

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 7193055.gif (159.4 Kb)

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » HOUSTON - I'm Coming Home / Runaway (2013) (Melodic Hard Rock-AOR)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, shelekhov2, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024