Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » RAGDOLL - All I Want Is Everything (2013) (Melodic Hard Rock)
RAGDOLL - All I Want Is Everything (2013)
ojotigreFecha: Domingo, 2013-06-23, 12:33 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
RAGDOLL - All I Want Is Everything (2013)

Perth, Western Australia based rockers RAGDOLL pleasantly surprised us last year with their first bunch of tunes .
Now this young, eighties-influenced melodic hard rock band are presenting their new material "All I Want Is Everything", again self managed and distributed.

Ragdoll have jumped several steps in the evolutionary process as unit in this recording, showing the guys are ready for big arenas and indeed they 'want everything'. The musicianship has grown and the classic rock inspiration is still in the songwriting, but the band's sound developed into a distinctive modern delivery.
This is clear in opening track "All I Want" (you can see the video below), probably the most dynamic and moving track they have done to date, carefully crafted to appeal both old school listeners of the genre as younger audiences.

"Astray" is very American sounding where a thick riff and a melodious vocal line dominates the scene. Guitarist Le'on Todd songwriting just seems to have so much more depth this time around and it seems he's find the perfect balance between showing off his formidable fretboard skills and creating music that is both immediate and memorable.
"Irreplaceable" is the EP’s lighter moment, a wonderful tune that somehow recalls Harem Scarem and really showcases Ryan Dash Rafferty’s vocals. It’s a kind of song that sticks and makes you feel what only the best Rock Music can give you: that feeling of a summer night under the stars. I thought only Harry Hess could write like this!

Things return to a rocking territory with the sharp riff of "Break You". There's a stadium live vibe all over, a ‘broken’ chorus to rise your fist and a great Nuno Bettencourt-inspired guitar solo.
Closing track "Self Censored" has the kitchen sink, with a guitar refrain that steps foot in some British acts. It’s the most experimental track here accompanied by personal lyrics. But it's also lush and wonderfully melodic, so much so that it really matters little that it isn’t constructed upon a huge hook, it’s much more subtle a beast than that.

In "All I Want Is Everything" Ragdoll shows a constant, rock-solid evolution: the guys refined and polished songwriting & musicianship, took the best of what they’ve done before and not content to repeat it, they have built on it.
If you love your melodic rock inspired on tradition but sounding thoroughly modern, you should check Ragdoll pronto. This is a band with fresh ideas and a distinctive touch that really set them apart from the pack.
Strongly Recommended.

01 - All I Want
02 - Astray
03 - Irreplaceable
04 - Break You
05 - Self Censored

Ryan Dash Rafferty - Lead & Backing Vocals, Bass
Le'on Todd - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Cam Barrett - Drums, Backing Vocals

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 6748101.gif (210.5 Kb)

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » RAGDOLL - All I Want Is Everything (2013) (Melodic Hard Rock)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024