Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » SlapBetty! — 94720 (2013) (Glam Rock | Hard Rock)
SlapBetty! — 94720 (2013)
unica723Fecha: Domingo, 2013-04-14, 8:34 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
SlapBetty! — 94720 (2013)

After a slew of EPs since 2007, Finland’s Slap Betty finally offers a full-length album,94720, and elegantly worn on vocalist Teemu’s skinny torso. Slap Betty remains in the tradition of Scandinavian melodic hard/sleaze rock like peers Hardcore Superstar or Backyard Babies.

Slap Betty:: slapping them guitars.
94720 offers 12 songs of gritty, down in the gutter, punk-infested Eighties Sunset Strip sleaze rock. Perhaps that's all that needs to be said. But Slap Betty is very good at this genre. They get the sound and importantly the attitude as well. A sample of Generation Sh*t, That's What I Do, I Hate You All, and I Screw Your Wife is all the confirmation you need. What else but a sleaze band would write a song like (I'm) Drunk Not Dead, to convince some equally drunk bar chick to get into bed. They play quite well too. There's some very strong guitar work from the chord structures to solos (while not being sure which player does them). The downside of the album is Teemu's vocals. After about four or five songs, it's easy to find his raspy, gargling gravel, style somewhere between tiring to annoying to pathetic. Otherwise, Slap Betty's 94720 offers some solid sleaze hard rock.

1. Monster
2. One More
3. Backstabber Blues
4. Generation Shit
5. Wasting My Love
6. Drunk Not Dead
7. That’s What I Do
8. I Screw Your Wife
9. It Ain’t Over (‘Til I’m Done)
10. I Hate You All
11. If Today’s The Day That I Die
12. Wondertown

Artist: SlapBetty!
Title Of Album: 94720
Year Of Release: 2013
Label: Inverse Records
Genre: Rock, Glam Rock, Hard Rock
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 49:11 Min
Total Size: 118 Mb

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 0671274.jpg (19.7 Kb)

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » SlapBetty! — 94720 (2013) (Glam Rock | Hard Rock)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024