Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Victorious - The Awakening (2013) ([Heavy Metal])
Victorious - The Awakening (2013)
unica723Fecha: Miércoles, 2013-03-13, 9:04 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Victorious - The Awakening (2013)

Artist: Victorious
Title Of Album: The Awakening
Year Of Release: 2013
Genre: Heavy Metal
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 47:38 Min
Total Size: 116 Mb

Tracklist:

01. Age of Tyranny
02. Starfire
03. The Awakening
04. Lake of Hope
05. Under Burning Skies
06. Black Sun
07. Demon Legions
08. Through the Deadlands
09. Call for Resistance
10. Kings Reborn
11. Metalheart

David Baßin – Vocals
Dirk Scharsich – Guitars
Steven Dreißig – Guitars
Andreas Dockhorn – Bass
Tyl Fiedler – Drums

What a strange awakening to discover this amazing German act! No, this call for resistance is not the kids show on Nickelodian TV, as that is spelt differently. In fact VICTORUIS is an underground outfit who play high octane, fuel driven classic Power Metal. These titans of fury break the spell of oblivion by playing with an alacrity and fervor, unprecedented, on this their sophomore self-release.
Right out of the storm gate these road warriors of steel show their influences with "Age Of Tyranny". Fans of Power Metal Mavericks: BLIND GUARDIAN, GAMMA RAY, HAMMERFALL, STRATOVARIUS, this is for you! Newer fans of SEVEN KINGDOMS, JUDICATOR, ARMORY, STEEL AGGRESSOR, etc., will also appreciate what these majestic reborn kings offer when they own the crown, and ring true in your ears.
Far from being a DRAGONFORCE cliché', "Starfire" is burning with ignited passion and powerful vocals. This has more of a classic PRETTY MAIDS meets AXXIS or STORMWITCH appeal. The range of the soaring eagle front runner David Baßin - while similar to what ZP Theart articulates with I Am I - is very evocative, crisp, and well-balanced. On a powerful anthem like "The Awakening" his tantamount talent is clearly self-evident.
The guitar tandem shred insanity between Dirk Scharsich and Steven Dreißig is simply stellar. Even when the songs slow down and begin to pace themselves like with "Lake Of Hope", the solos are ever present and always engaging. The necessary keyboard elements are prevalent, but not too OTT, as suggested on "Under Burning Skies".
The blistering "Black Sun" is scorching, with a punishing pace, but "Demon Legions" slows it down a bit, allowing for more thick heaviness and a darkened aura. Then "Through The Dead Lands" just picks right up and never ends with its unrelenting pace. The championed "Kings Reborn" is totally triumphant!
The closing anthem of steel is a song written on my mettle heart both lyrically and musically. I am so pleased that I had a chance to discover these destined soldiers of sanctuary who are flying high and touching the sky on the wings of tomorrow. It was an absolute honor to review this VICTORIUS!

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 4798648.jpg (52.9 Kb)

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Victorious - The Awakening (2013) ([Heavy Metal])
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024