Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Synesthesia - Synners and Saints (2013) ([Heavy Metal])
Synesthesia - Synners and Saints (2013)
unica723Fecha: Jueves, 2013-03-07, 2:23 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Synesthesia - Synners and Saints (2013)

Atist: Synesthesia
Title Of Album: Synners and Saints
Year Of Release: 2013
Label: Steel Town Usa Records
Genre: Heavy Metal
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: ~320 kbps
Total Time: 34:25 Min
Total Size: 83 Mb

Tracklist:

1. An Irish Heart / Lake of Fire
2. My Enemy Mine
3. True Believers
4. Synners and Saints
5. Effigy of the Forgotten
6. Solace of Shadows
7. Deceiver
8. Sweet Rhapsody (the Grave)

Steel Town USA Records' first release; Synesthesia's Synners and Saints, features three incredible vocalists, three shredding guitarists, a keyboard player that is second to none in the business, a virtuoso bass player and a thunderous drummer that plays like he has three feet.
The band's principle vocalist is Joe Murphy.
Joe's sirenesque quality sets the stage for the band's sound and is the reason he fronts this leviathan of a band.
Guest vocalist Rob Guzik sings My Enemy Mine with a ferocity rarely heard in this day and age. His vocal texture reminds you of Pantera but updated into the 21st century and drummer Shawn King and Guitar/Bassist Tony Mollick's backing vocals make for a demon chorus in the middle of the song.
Synners and Saints also features a very notable guest vocalist on three songs; Relapse Records recording artist Timmy Aymar, of Control Denied fame. Control Denied was of course the swan song project of DEATH guitarist Chuck Schuldiner.
Timmy's psychotic scream has been rightly compared to Halford, Dio and Brian Johnson and has never sounded better than on lake of Fire, True Believers and Sweet Rhapsody.
Synners and Saints is a rare record both in its statement and its execution. It is a multi media disc, containing pdf and WORD files with pages and pages of liner notes, as well as over 200 pictures of the band recording Synners and Saints and also from a rare live appearance and you can't get those from a download!
These extras make this CD a bargain and a must have for any serious Metal collection.

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 3760934.jpg (24.0 Kb)

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Synesthesia - Synners and Saints (2013) ([Heavy Metal])
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024