Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Valor - The Yonder Answer (2013) (Power Metal)
Valor - The Yonder Answer (2013)
unica723Fecha: Miércoles, 2013-03-06, 11:11 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Valor - The Yonder Answer (2013)

VALOR is an underrated Greek Metal band that I lately got introduced to. "The Yonder Answer" is actually their third release so far, and it shows a great potential and virtuosity. The tracks are somewhat short and never boring, ornamented with vivacious melodies and catchy riffs. The whole thing in 2 words: very enjoyable.
The album's breatakingly "Intro-The Journey Begins" perfectly bursts into "Answer's Yonder", a rather bombastic, power and enchanting track. Vaggelis Krouskas' impressing and amazingly outstanding vocal performance is top-notch. Here, it is easy to tell that the album can be definitely classified within the Power Metal genre, notably, my favorite. "Crossroads" continues with a great velocity especially when it comes to bass and I have to mention that this is one of the few releases where I get to notice the bass sound very clearly. Thus, Chris Remoundos deserves all credit for that.
"Guides" is somewhat an IRON MAIDEN track, with a touch of HELLOWEEN, slow and mellow with soaring vocals and sultry guitars. "Follow Me" retrieves the bombastic sound and it's probably the catchiest track in the album, again, all due to the great vocals and the old-school-yet-fresh riffs. Keyboards come back again in "Bravest", a tiny interlude, enhanced by an awesome orchestration, and then we discover a slightly different vocal approach in "Choices" as well as in "Human" and Krouskas kind of reminded me of Tony Kakko from SONATA ARCTICA, at some point. "One Hand Red" and the closing track "Inner Nature" are as ear-pleasing as the rest of the tracks, and the album wraps up in a cheerful enthusiastic feeling.

Artist: Valor
Title Of Album: The Yonder Answer
Year Of Release: 2013
Label: Pitch Black Records
Genre: Heavy Metal
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate:320 kbps
Total Time: 41:26 Min
Total Size: 102 Mb

Tracklist:

01. The Journey Begins (intro)
02. The Answer's Yonder
03. Crossroads
04. The Guides
05. Follow Me
06. The Bravest Of Them All
07. Choices
08. One Hand Red
09. H.U.M.A.N.
10. Inner Nature

Vaggelis Krouskas – Vocals
Chris Remoundos – Bass
Spyros Soldatos – Guitars
Vasilis Kourkoutas – Guitars
Thanasis Lois – Keyboard
Andritsos Thodoris – Drums

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 4441253.jpg (29.8 Kb)

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Valor - The Yonder Answer (2013) (Power Metal)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024