Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » WILD ROSE - Dangerous (2013) (Melodic Hard Rock Greece)
WILD ROSE - Dangerous (2013)
ojotigreFecha: Lunes, 2013-02-25, 4:11 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
WILD ROSE - Dangerous (2013)

Buenisimo

Since many years now WILD ROSE from Greece is one of the few bands in the world carrying the flag of true eighties Melodic Rock AOR. Their 2011 debut was a lovable slice of pure stylings of the genre.
Now backed by specialized German label AOR Heaven, much better production and a new terrific singer, Wild Rose is ready to go into the major league with the brand new, sophomore album "Dangerous" released today.

Not only Wild Rose now has perfected the songwriting and details, the inclusion of awesome British singer David A. Saylor (Push UK) has given the band a magnificent dimension.
In "Dangerorus", the guitars sound sharper than ever, the keyboards colour the songs in a meaningful way and the rhythm section drive these catchy tunes with passion and ardour.
The quality of the album is down to principal songwriter Andy Rock (guitars), who has hit the nail on the head when writing songs in this style; fair enough the band has a traditional melodic rock sound steeped in the genre's eighties heyday but he does it SO well.
Andy has a knack of writing unforgettable guitar riffs and licks that really hit the spot and will have you rewinding tracks to hear it again.

Opener "If You Still Love Me" is a clear example of the classy AOR style spreaded in this smooth recording. The rhythm guitars build the hooks that capture your attention and the great keyboards are combined with the riffs to maximum effect.
"I Can’t Stop Lovin’ You" has an infectious synth line that hits you from the off and has a warm vocal performance from Saylor. A hook-filled radio friendly track with a sing along chorus.
"If You Still Love Me" will get stuck in your head for countless days. The charming guitar and keyboard combination is spot on and the huge memorable chorus with its delicious melody made the song an instant Melodic Rock hit. It is also one of Saylor's standout vocal performances while the keyboards are to die for.

The extremely commercial "Awake" meets Starship with some breezy Chicago sounds, while the rousing sing along mid-tempo ballad "Tonight" features great tinkling keyboards and fantastic melodious guitar licks. Be sure to keep an ear out for the awesome guitar riff on the chorus.
The dreamy, melancholic rocker "Is This Love" is one of the highlights. Full of hooks and cool keyboard flurries, Saylor delivers the heartwarming relationship words with soul and tenderness. I think this song would be immense live.
The radio friendly, gold AOR rock of "Not A Day Goes By" closes the album impressively with its huge chorus, heavenly keyboards and excellent vocal harmonies.

In "Dangerous", Wild Rose has ticked all the right AOR / MR boxes for me.
This is a classy recording full of killer keyboard fills, infectious guitar riffs and great rhythms that draw you in. A perfect example of radio friendly '80s AOR Rock.
A sheer joy that without a doubt you will play to death for years to come.

01. Alone
02. Hold On
03. I Can't Stop Loving You
04. If You Still Love Me
05. Dream On
06. Awake
07. Tonight
08. I Won't Forget You
09. Is This Love
10. Not A Day Goes By

David A Saylor - Lead Vocals
Dirty Haris – Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Andy Rock - Guitars, Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Phil Gun - Bass
Tiny Karpo - Guitars
Junior - Drums
Guests:
Chris Siloma - Backing Vocals
Tatiana Economou - Backing Vocals (track 8)
Francois Malan - (Alto & Tenor Sax track 8)

Links operativos mas abajo
Archivos adjuntos: 9380379.gif (118.9 Kb)

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

NACHOPIRATAFecha: Jueves, 2013-03-14, 8:13 PM | Mensaje # 2
Arrastrao del metal
NO ESTA EL ENLACE

ojotigreFecha: Jueves, 2013-03-14, 8:23 PM | Mensaje # 3
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Links operativos a 14 de Marzo

Disponible sólo a los usuarios

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » WILD ROSE - Dangerous (2013) (Melodic Hard Rock Greece)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, shelekhov2

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024