Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Bad Boy Eddy - Over The Top (2012) (Hard Rock / Hair Metal/Heavy Metal)
Bad Boy Eddy - Over The Top (2012)
unica723Fecha: Martes, 2012-12-11, 10:10 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Bad Boy Eddy - Over The Top (2012)

Genre: Hard Rock / Hair Metal/Heavy Metal
Quality: mp3, CBR 192 kbps
Size: 52 Mb

Tracklist:

1. Fever (3:05)
2. She Gives Me A Feeling (3:22)
3. I Don’t Want You (4:05)
4. Super Sonic Freak (3:26)
5. Living Lies (3:29)
6. Funky Monkey (4:28)
7. Rad Ruby (3:07)
8. Teenage Sacrifice (3:52)
9. Fly Away (4:45)
10. Maker of Dreams (4:10)

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 9270880.jpg (36.8 Kb)

ojotigreFecha: Viernes, 2012-12-14, 12:45 PM | Mensaje # 2
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
Veterans from the Californian Bay area, BAD BOY EDDY have been rocking the underground scene since the late '80s playing in every venue and opening for major acts such as Trixter, Firehouse, Saigon Kick, Y&T, Quiet Riot and many more.
Never is too late, and after those years the experienced quintet finally have their official CD debut "Over The Top" out there.

The Bad Boy Eddy crew are like the Sunset Blvd history alive, as if the years had not passed by for them.
Guitarist Dave Saker has been on stage for 25 plus years and was signed on CBS records in 1984 with the band 'OZ'. Many of you surely have his solo-band album 'Saker' released few years ago by Retrospect Records.
The rhythm section of Tin Sanders & Larry Bernal were in countless acts as well, and with new powerhouse vocalist Eddy Vega's strong presence, in the last two years Bad Boy Eddy rapidly gained attention from the media.
A specialized label signed them and now we can enjoy "Over The Top" worldwide.

As said before, Bad Boy Eddy were able to maintain the '80s feel intact over the years, and this is reflected in "Over The Top".
This is real fist-pumping, heart-thumping '80s Californian hard rock with all the energy and kickin' sounds of that era driven by catchy melodies and genuine attitude.
Essentially you're thrown into The Cathouse or the Whisky A Go-Go where the only thing surrounding you is sweaty bodies, sex, damp leather and the smell of melting hairspray.
They have the look, they have the sound, they have the feeling... Bad Boy Eddy are the complete total package for all your eighties needs.

If you're a fan of this genre (and who does not?) when it's played as it supposed to do, you'll be in love with anthems such as "Fever", "She Gives Me A Feeling", "Rad Ruby" or "Living Lies".
They could be more aggresive with hot riffage in "I Don't Want You" and "Teenage Sacrifice", or really close to melodic hard rock on "She Gives Me A Feeling" and the catchy "Funky Monkey".
Of course they made space for a ballad in "Fly Away", but even there Bad Boy Eddy doesn't lose their grip.

We had to wait almost 25 for Bad Boy Eddy's debut, but hell, they definitely deliver what they promise.
Let me emphasize the stupendous production: perfect for this genre, with a crisp and clear sound enhancing the melodies yet not cutting the 'edge'.

Más enlaces

Disponible sólo a los usuarios

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » Bad Boy Eddy - Over The Top (2012) (Hard Rock / Hair Metal/Heavy Metal)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
sander102, brocklesnar, shelekhov2

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024