Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » DANTE FOX - Under The Seven Skies [re-release] (2012) (Melodic Hard Rock / AOR- UK)
DANTE FOX - Under The Seven Skies [re-release] (2012)
ojotigreFecha: Sábado, 2012-12-08, 12:52 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
DANTE FOX - Under The Seven Skies [re-release] (2012)

DANTE FOX is without a doubt one of the best female fronted Melodic Rock / AOR bands from the last twenty years. They have returned after a five year hiatus with a splendid a new album (the recently presented here 'Lost Man's Ground') and a very good show at Firefest.
But there's also more news in the headquarters commanded by Sue Willetts & Tim Manford; from now on the band manages all aspects of their art.
Not happy with the promotion and support given by the band's former label, Dante Fox has recovered the rights of their recordings and will be re-releasing them all by themselves.

The first to see the light via 'Dante Fox Rec' is "Under The Seven Skies", originally released in 2007. This was the more Melodic Hard Rock album in Dante's career mixing sharp guitars with the group's trademark AOR melodies.
There's impactful upbeat rockin' numbers like opener "The Last Goodbye", "Walking The Line" and "Firing Guns", easily the more melodic 'hard' tracks the band has recorded so far.
Of course we have pure melodic rockers in "Hold Out Your Hand", "Save Me" or "Lucky One's", and beautiful AOR tunes such as "Goodbye To Yesterday" (one of my favorites) and the classy "Love Tried To Find You".
Last but not least we have the title track "Under The Seven Skies", which is an 8:59 great Melodic Rock song of epic proportions combining the band's softer and rocking sides.

"Under The Seven Skies" remains unheard by many Melodic Rock lovers which is a shame as it is one of the finest recordings of the genre (when we are talking about female fronted acts) from the last ten years.
Sue's vocal delivery is the most intense of her career while the guitar work is crunchier than in the previous albums.
This re-release by the band is not remastered as there's no need of it, "Under The Seven Skies" is a recent recording where production and mastering was really good. So if you have the original release you're done.
But as said, this CD passed unnoticed for many so this is a renewed opportunity to get this cracking piece of female fronted melodic rock which commands your attention - make sure your collection is completed with this fine album.

01 - The Last Goodbye
02 - Firing Guns
03 - Hold Out Your Hand
04 - Breakin' Me Down
05 - Goodbye To Yesterday
06 - Walking The Line
07 - Love Tried To Find You
08 - Save Me
09 - Lucky One's (Born Tonight In The Setting Sun)
10 - Under The Seven Skies

Sue Willets: Vocals
Tim Manford: Guitars, Backing Vocals
Mike Dagnall: Bass, Backing Vocals
Roman Wieckowski: Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Mick Hales: Drums, Percussion
Tony Mills: guest Backing Vocals
Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 9018188.png (458.3 Kb)

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » Albumes » Novedades Internacionales » DANTE FOX - Under The Seven Skies [re-release] (2012) (Melodic Hard Rock / AOR- UK)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024