Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Forum » Videos » Videos Ripeados » The Yardbirds - TV & Concert Footage Compilation (1964-68) ([RARE] DVDRIP)
The Yardbirds - TV & Concert Footage Compilation (1964-68)
unica723Fecha: Sábado, 2011-04-09, 9:24 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
The Yardbirds - TV & Concert Footage Compilation (1964-68) [RARE] DVDRIP

Some VERY RARE TV clips and Concert footage of The Yardbirds during the period between 1964-1968.

Included are a couple of live 1964 clips of "Louise" and "I Wish You Would" with the Eric Clapton lineup. There
are scenes of live performances with the Jeff Beck lineup. In particular, their Shindig versions of "For Your
Love," "Heart Full of Soul," and a I'm a Man." The less widely circulated 1966 NME Poll Winners Concert shows
them with Beck doing live versions of "Train Kept A-Rollin" and "Shapes of Things." A 1967 German TV clip has
the Jimmy Page lineup on "Shapes of Things," "Happenings Ten Years Time Ago", "Over Under Sideways
Down," and an extended "I'm a Man."

Accesible sólo a usuarios

Archivos adjuntos: 6570643.jpg (17.1 Kb) · 8243800.jpg (44.5 Kb)

Forum » Videos » Videos Ripeados » The Yardbirds - TV & Concert Footage Compilation (1964-68) ([RARE] DVDRIP)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, shelekhov2, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024