Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Forum » Videos » Videos Ripeados » Steve Hackett - The Total Experience (2016) (BDRip, 720p)
Steve Hackett - The Total Experience (2016)
AlexandersFecha: Jueves, 2016-07-28, 11:10 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
Steve Hackett - The Total Experience (2016) BDRip 720p

Screenshots:

Setlist:
01 Corycian Fire Intro
02. Spectral Mornings
03. Out of the Body
04. Wolflight
05. Every Day
06. Love Song to a Vampire
07. The Wheel's Turning
08. Loving Sea
09. Jacuzzi
10. Icarus Ascending
11. Star of Sirius
12. Ace of Wands
13. A Tower Struck Down
14. Shadow of the Hierophant
15. Get 'em Out by Friday
16. Can-Utility and the Coastliners
17. After the Ordeal
18. The Cinema Show
19. Aisle of Plenty
20. The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
21. The Musical Box
22. Clocks
23. Firth of Fifth

About: • After his much celebrated 2015 studio album, “Wolflight”, which cracked the top 40 in the UK and top 50 in Germany upon release, Steve Hackett has done something unusual for his new live release – he filmed and recorded it in Liverpool.“When InsideOut told me that I could film a gig on the British leg of the 2015 tour for release, I thought that we should do it away from London. My last three DVDs have been done at venues in the city – Shepherd's Bush Empire ('Fire & Ice', 2011), Hammersmith Apollo ('Genesis Revisited: Live At Hammersmith', 2013) and the Royal Albert Hall ('Genesis Revisited: Live At The Royal Albert Hall', 2013). I felt doing it in Liverpool had a certain ring to it. This is an extraordinary city and the Philharmonic Hall is an extraordinary venue. Besides, it's not as if Liverpool is known for having any good music – there's never been a good band from there. Ha!” Hackett's love for Liverpool goes back to his time with Genesis, as he attests. “We played there a few times in the '70s, and the fans have always been very good to me there. And as a huge Beatles fans, I also know the landmarks there, such as Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields. I have been on the Magical Mystery Tour. So, the city means a lot to me from that point of view as well. The Beatles set the benchmark for all of us who have followed; we take our imagination from them.”

Info:
Source: Inside Out Music
Genre: Prog Rock | Art Rock
Quality: BDRip | 720p
Format: MKV | 5283kbps
Length: 02:37:00 | 7.63Gb
Video: H.264 | 1280x720 | 16:9 | 23.976fps
Audio: DTS | 1510kbps | 48kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R, LFE
Language: English

Disponible sólo a los usuarios

Forum » Videos » Videos Ripeados » Steve Hackett - The Total Experience (2016) (BDRip, 720p)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024