Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Moderador del foro: unica723  
Forum » Albumes » Discografias » Sammy Hagar - Discography (Montrose, Solo, Chickenfoot, HSAS
Sammy Hagar - Discography (Montrose, Solo, Chickenfoot, HSAS
unica723Fecha: Lunes, 2016-03-14, 9:54 AM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Administradores
Estatus: Offline
Sammy Hagar - Discography (Montrose, Solo, Chickenfoot, HSAS, The Waboritas)

Named after his maternal grandfather, Sam Roy, Hagar was born in Salinas, California. His family soon moved to Fontana, where his father worked at the Kaiser Steel Mill. Hagar graduated from Fontana High School.

Montrose (1973–1975)

Hagar's first major success came from his work with the group Montrose on their debut and second albums, including the first song Hagar wrote, "Bad Motor Scooter". After difficulties with the band's founder, Ronnie Montrose, during a European tour, Hagar departed from the group. Bassist Bill Church (who had quit Montrose after the first album) and drummer Denny Carmassi would eventually find themselves playing in Hagar's backing band. After the album Paper Money, Hagar left Montrose for a solo career.

Solo (1976–1987)

In the mid-1970s, Hagar started a solo recording and touring career to increasing success. He enjoyed moderate success on Capitol Records under the tutelage of A&R man Carter, with such albums as Nine on a Ten Scale and hits such as "Red", which would build his persona and style, leading to his nickname of "The Red Rocker". However, Hagar felt that Carter did not play to his strengths as "a heavy-metal guy" and instead tried to generate Top 40 hits (such as a cover of Otis Redding's "Dock of the Bay" with little success. Hagar was scheduled to open for Boston in San Bernardino, California, during their 1979 world tour. Prior to the Boston show, Hagar was replaced on the bill by the up-and-coming Los Angeles club band, The Knack, rather than being an opening act so close to his former hometown of Fontana. Hagar split with Carter for his 1979 Street Machine album which he self-produced. But after it and 1980's Danger Zone failed to break out, Hagar felt that Capitol wasn't supporting him sufficiently.

Hagar left Capitol for the newly formed Geffen Records and made some personnel changes, including enlisting long-time friend and former Justice Brothers bandmate David Lauser as his drummer. His first Geffen release, Standing Hampton, was his biggest-selling album to date and went platinum on the strength of songs such as "There's Only One Way to Rock". The follow-up, Three Lock Box, generated his first pop Top 40 hit and his highest charting solo single on the Billboard Hot 100, "Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy", which peaked at #13 in early 1983.

Hagar continued to enjoy commercial success in the 1980s, with perhaps his best-known song, "I Can't Drive 55", from his 1984 album VOA, reaching #26 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. By this time, Hagar had become a headlining act in many parts of the United States and Europe.

In 1987, Hagar had his first #1 hit on Billboard's Album Rock Tracks with "Give to Live" from I Never Said Goodbye, released after he had joined Van Halen.

HSAS (1983–1984)

In 1983–84 Hagar and Neal Schon formed the supergroup HSAS (Hagar Schon Aaronson Shrieve) along with former Foghat bassist Kenny Aaronson and former Santana drummer Michael Shrieve. HSAS did a small Christmas tour to benefit local charities and released an album, Through The Fire. The tracks which appeared on the album were recorded live, but crowd noise was removed during the mixing process to create the feel of a studio album. As intended from its start, HSAS was a short-lived project. One song in particular, a cover of "A Whiter Shade of Pale", received some airplay, peaking at #94 on the Billboard Pop 100 Singles chart.

Solo (1996–2002)

Hagar went on to produce several new solo records after the split with Van Halen in 1996. He hit #1 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart again in 1997 with the song "Little White Lie". In 1999, Hagar formed a long term solo band, called The Waboritas, consisting again of David Lauser on drums, as well as former keyboardist Jesse Harms, and new to the mix was former The Bus Boys guitarist Vic Johnson, and former Tommy Tutone bassist Mona Gnader. His subsequent tours were known for spontaneity, once doing an improvised version of "Folsom Prison" by Johnny Cash at the IC Light Amphitheatre in Pittsburgh after a train disturbed his show.

In the summer of 2002, Roth and Hagar teamed up in the Song For Song, the Heavyweight Champs of Rock and Roll tour (also known as the 'Sans-Halen' or 'Sam & Dave' Tour). The joint tour headlining both former lead singers attracted media and audience fascination because it seemed more improbable than even a Van Halen tour with Roth or Hagar could be. The tour drew large crowds and featured no opening acts, Roth and Hagar alternating opening as the first act during the tour. In an interview, Roth contrasted his personality with Hagar's, saying, "He's the kind of guy you go out with to split a bottle with a friend. I'm the kind of guy you go out with if you want to split your friend with a bottle." Michael Anthony guested with Hagar's band, The Waboritas, numerous times and sometimes even sang lead vocals. During performances, Hagar would tease Anthony by asking, "Do the brothers know you're here?". Anthony never played with Roth. Gary Cherone appeared on occasion. Hagar released a live album (Hallelujah), featuring vocals by Mike and Gary, and a documentary DVD, Long Road to Cabo, about touring with Roth.

Sammy and The Waboritas (2005–present)

In 2005, Hagar continued to play with The Waboritas as he toured the Atlantic coast and the Midwest and added ex-Van Halen bass player Michael Anthony. Hagar's 2006 tour with The Waboritas also included a segment with Anthony, playing as a band called The Other Half (a reference to Hagar and Anthony being the half of Van Halen that was not Van Halen by name) for a set of songs in the middle of the show, including both Hagar- and Roth-era tunes. Hagar released an album and DVD called Livin' It Up! In St. Louis with the Wabos on July 25, 2006. Hagar has a longstanding and strong relationship with St. Louis. He often credits St. Louis fans and the radio station KSHE in St. Louis with helping to launch his professional career.

Chickenfoot and The Circle (2008–present)

In 2008, Hagar formed a "supergroup" named Chickenfoot with Michael Anthony, Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith, and guitar virtuoso Joe Satriani. Their self-titled debut album was released in June 2009 and debuted at #4 on the Billboard Music Chart. A brief tour was followed up by a second album, Chickenfoot III, in 2011.

Hagar formed a new supergroup in 2014, featuring Michael Anthony, Waboritas guitarist Vic Johnson, and drummer Jason Bonham. The group was called The Circle as according to Hagar, "this band has kinda taken me full circle in my career", featuring tracks from his solo foray along with Montrose, Van Halen, and Chickenfoot. Led Zeppelin songs were also featured in homage to Bonham, son of the band's drummer John Bonham who fills in for his father in Led Zeppelin's occasional reunions. Focusing on The Circle meant Chickenfoot would be put on hiatus, helped by the fact the other supergroup gave Hagar some frustration in "spending a half-million on a record, writ [ing]and record [ing]for six months. It's a lot of work, and then to not sell many records." The Circle begin touring in 2014, and the results will be released on live album At Your Service on May 2015

Sammy Hagar Discography

1976 - Nine On A Ten Scale
1 - Keep On Rockin'
2 - Urban Guerilla
3 - Flamingos Fly
4 - China
5 - Silver Lights
6 - All American
7 - Confession (Please Come Back)
8 - Young Girl Blues
9 - Rock'n'Roll Romeo

1977 - Musical Chair
01 - Turn Up The Music
02 - It's Gonna Be All Right
03 - You Make Me Crazy
04 - Reckless
05 - Try (Try To Fall In Love)
06 - Don't Stop Me Now
07 - Straight From The Hip Kid
08 - Hey Boys
09 - Someone Out There
10 - Crack In The World

1977 - Sammy Hagar
01 - Red
02 - Catch The Wind
03 - Crusin' And Boozin'
04 - Free Money
05 - Rock 'N' Roll Weekend
06 - Fillmore Shuffle
07 - Hungry
08 - The Pits
09 - Love Has Found Me
10 - Little Star/Eclipse

1979 - Street Machine
01 - Growing Pains
02 - Child To Man
03 - Trans Am (Highway Wonderland)
04 - Feels Like Love
05 - Plain Jane
06 - Never Say Die
07 - This Planet's On Fire (Burn In Hell)
08 - Wounded In Love
09 - Falling In Love
10 - Straight To The Top

1980 - Danger Zone
01 - Love Or Money
02 - 20th Century Man
03 - Miles From Boredom
04 - Mommy Says
05 - In The Night
06 - The Iceman
07 - Bad Reputation
08 - Heartbeat
09 - Run For Your Life
10 - Danger Zone

1981 - Standing Hampton
01 - I'll Fall In Love Again
02 - There's Only One Way To Rock
03 - Baby's On Fire
04 - Can't Get Loose
05 - Heavy Metal
06 - Baby, It's You
07 - Surrender
08 - Inside Lookin' In
09 - Sweet Hitchhiker
10 - Piece Of My Heart

1982 - Three Lock Box
01 - Three Lock Box
02 - Remote Love
03 - Remember The Heroes
04 - Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy
05 - In The Room
06 - Rise Of The Animal
07 - I Wouldn't Change A Thing
08 - Growing Up
09 - Never Give Up
10 - I Don't Need Love

1984 - VOA
1 - I Can't Drive 55
2 - Swept Away
3 - Rock Is In My Blood
4 - Two Sides of Love
5 - Dick in the Dirt
6 - VOA
7 - Don't Make Me Wait
8 - Burnin' Down the City

1987 - I Never Said Goodbye
01 - When The Hammer Falls
02 - Hands And Knees
03 - Give To Live
04 - Boys' Night Out
05 - Returning Home
06 - Standin' At The Same Old Crossroads
07 - Privacy
08 - Back Into You
09 - Eagles Fly
10 - What They Gonna Say Now
11 - Standin' At The Same Old Crossroads (Extended Version)

1997 - Marching To Mars
01 - Little White Lie
02 - Salvation On Sand Hill
03 - Who Has the Right?
04 - Would You Do It for Free?
05 - Leaving the Warmth of the Womb
06 - Kama
07 - On the Other Hand
08 - Both Sides Now
09 - The Yogi's So High (I'm Stoned)
10 - Amnesty Is Granted
11 - Marching To Mars

2008 - Cosmic Universal Fashion
01 - Cosmic Universal Fashion
02 - Psycho Vertigo
03 - Peephole
04 - Loud
05 - Fight For Your Right To Party
06 - Switch On The Light
07 - When The Sun don't Shine
08 - 24365
09 - I'm On A Roll
10 - Dreams - Cabo

Sammy Hagar & Chickenfoot

2009 - Chickenfoot
01 - Avendia Revolucion
02 - Soap On A Rope
03 - Sexy Little Thing
04 - Oh Yeah
05 - Runnin' Out
06 - Get It Up
07 - Down The Drain
08 - My Kinda Girl
09 - Learning To Fall
10 - Turnin' Left
11 - Future In The Past
12 - Bitten By The Wolf

2011 - Chickenfoot III
1. "Last Temptation"
2. "Alright Alright"
3. "Different Devil"
4. "Up Next"
5. "Lighten Up"
6. "Come Closer"
7. "Three and a Half Letters"
8. "Big Foot"
9. "Dubai Blues"
10. "Something Going Wrong"
11. "No Change" (bonus track)"

Sammy Hagar & HSAS

1984 - Through The Fire
1 - Top Of The Rock
2 - Missing You
3 - Animation
4 - Valley Of The Kings
5 - Giza
6 - Whiter Shade Of Pale
7 - Hot And Dirty
8 - He Will Understand
9 - My Home Town

Sammy Hagar & Montrose

1973 - Montrose
1 - Rock The Nation
2 - Bad Motor Scooter
3 - Space Station # 5
4 - I Don't Want It
5 - Good Rockin' Tonight
6 - Rock Candy
7 - One Thing On My Mind
8 - Make It Last

1974 - Paper Money
1 - Underground
2 - Connection
3 - The Dreamer
4 - Starliner
5 - I Got The Fire
6 - Spaceage Sacrifice
7 - We're Going Home
8 - Paper Money

Sammy Hagar & The Waboritas

1999 - Red Voodoo
01 - Mas Tequila
02 - Shag
03 - Sympathy For The Human
04 - Red Voodoo
05 - Lay Your Hand On Me
06 - High And Dry Again
07 - The Revival
08 - Don't Fight It (Feel It)
09 - The Love
10 - Right On Right
11 - Returning Of The Wish

2000 - Ten 13
01 - Shaka Doobie (The Limit)
02 - Let Sally Drive
03 - Serious Juju
04 - The Message
05 - Deeper Kinda Love
06 - Little Bit More
07 - Ten 13
08 - Protection
09 - 3 in the Middle
10 - The Real Deal
11 - Tropic of Capricorn

2002 - Not 4 Sale
01 - Stand Up
02 - Hallelujah
03 - Halfway To Memphis
04 - Things've Changed
05 - Whole Lotta Zep
06 - The Big Nail
07 - Make It Allright
08 - Not For Sale
09 - The Big Square Inch
10 - Karma Wheel

2006 - Livin' It Up!
01 - Sam I Am
02 - Living On A Coastline
03 - Mexico
04 - The Way We Live
05 - I Love This Bar
06 - One Sip
07 - Rainy Day Woman
08 - Halfway To Memphis
09 - Sailin
10 - Let Me Take You There
11 - Some Day
12 - Stand Up

Disponible sólo a los usuarios
Archivos adjuntos: 5956342.jpg (8.0 Kb)

danicachazoFecha: Viernes, 2018-05-11, 3:25 AM | Mensaje # 2
Pide asilo
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
GRACIAS PO LO DE SAMY HAGAR

Forum » Albumes » Discografias » Sammy Hagar - Discography (Montrose, Solo, Chickenfoot, HSAS
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, Alexanders, sekes, Melissavita, defyrotojulian

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024