Inicio|Registrarse | Entrada HolaVisitante|RSS
[ Mensajes nuevos · Usuarios · Normas del foro · Buscar · RSS ]
  • Página 1 de 1
Forum » General » Cualquier Info es Buena » GEOFF TATE's QUEENSRŸCHE -MONSTERS OF ROCK -Full Show (Pro-Shot Footage Of Entire Show)
GEOFF TATE's QUEENSRŸCHE -MONSTERS OF ROCK -Full Show
ojotigreFecha: Martes, 2013-10-29, 1:36 PM | Mensaje # 1
EsparaelMetalTeaM
Grupo: Usuarios
Estatus: Offline
GEOFF TATE's QUEENSRŸCHE At Brazil's MONSTERS OF ROCK: Pro-Shot Footage Of Entire Show

On October 20, the Geoff Tate-fronted version of QUEENSRŸCHE performed at the Monsters Of Rock festival in São Paulo. Professionally filmed video footage of the entire concert can be seen below.The band's setlist was as follows:01. Best I Can
02. Breaking The Silence
03. Cold
04. Another Rainy Night (Without You)
05. Big Noize
06. The Mission
07. I Don't Believe In Love
08. Silent Lucidity
09. Jet City Woman
10. Empire
11. Eyes Of A StrangerDuring a recent interview with WashingtonTimes.com, Tate was asked if he has noticed any sort of fan backlash due to the split with the other original members of QUEENSRŸCHE. "I hardly have noticed a difference, really," he said. "It's been
really kind of smooth sailing. The shows have been well-attended and the
energy at the shows is really intense with the band and the interaction
with the audience. It's probably actually a little more emotional now
than it has been. I think change is probably a good thing."Asked if it is strange playing QUEENSRŸCHE songs without the other original members of the band, Tate replied: "Oh, not at all, no. Actually, it's a lot more organic now and
there's a real camaraderie in the band now. This group of people, we
have a real positive kind of energy surrounding the band now that I find
really very pleasing. I think that translates to an audience when
you're up on stage together and everyone in the band is happy and
excited to be there. That translates to the audience. They pick up on
that energy too, you know?"Tate also revealed that he has been "in the studio for the last couple months" working on a new record. He added: "I don't know
when it's going to come out yet, probably after the first of the year
sometime. I'm not sure yet. [It's] going great, though. A lot of the
music's cool. [laughs] I'm enjoying it."Tate's QUEENSRŸCHE now features Tate along with guitarist Kelly Gray (QUEENSRŸCHE 1998-2001), keyboardist Randy Gane and the band's latest additions, guitarist Robert Sarzo (QUIET RIOT, HURRICANE) and drummer Simon Wright (AC/DC, DIO, RHINO BUCKET).The Todd La Torre-fronted version of QUEENSRŸCHE's new, self-titled album sold around 13,500 copies in the United States in its
first week of release to land at position No. 23 on The Billboard 200
chart. The record arrived in stores on June 25 via Century Media Records."Frequency Unknown", the latest album from the Geoff Tate-fronted version of QUEENSRŸCHE, opened with around 5,500 units to debut at No. 82."Queensrÿche" marks the debut release from the lineup comprised of Todd La Torre (vocals; ex-CRIMSON GLORY), Michael Wilton (guitar), Parker Lundgren (guitar), Eddie Jackson (bass) and Scott Rockenfield (drums).
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news....r5DA.99

MY NEW TRADE LIST-ABRIL 2016-DVDs-Blue RayS And more KISS
https://mega.nz/#F!c0wGhKCK!PjmDCqhWUnBqyd6mZHezcg

Forum » General » Cualquier Info es Buena » GEOFF TATE's QUEENSRŸCHE -MONSTERS OF ROCK -Full Show (Pro-Shot Footage Of Entire Show)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, shelekhov2, sekes, Melissavita

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024