Best Of Me
How Could You?
Hunt You Down
Judgement Day
Forever & A Day
I'm Coming Back
Southern Girls
So Long

ah, good ol reliable Saliva is back with their newest release Cinco Diablo and it doesn’t disappoint. Once again being produced by Bob Marlette, the boys from Memphis have released another gem. You would think that a band that has released five albums in the past seven years would be running on empty now, but that’s not the case here.

Cinco Diablo starts off with the band’s first single “Family Reunion” which can be heard on every rock radio station around, and for good reason. It’s got that down home southern rock feel that makes you want to party with your boys. You’re instantly going to know what you’re in for once you give this CD a listen.

It is hard to knock anything that these guys have done here. They make hit after hit and are continuing to do so with this release. Old fans will love it and new fans will come calling after hearing tracks like “My Own Worst Enemy”(which features Brent Smith of Shinedown), “Best of Me”, “How Could You” and “Hunt You Down”. This is easily one of the best rock records I have heard this year and will be one of your favorites as well. Do yourself a favor and make sure you give Cinco Diablo a listen.

www.saliva.com

Accesible sólo a usuarios

Forum » Albumes » Clásicos » Saliva - Cinco DiablO 2008
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:

Hoy nos han visitado:
brocklesnar, sekes, Melissavita, julietippetts

Este sitio no contiene ningún tipo de fichero ó archivo que viole la propiedad intelectual.
Somos un foro gratuito y sin ningun lucro implicito.
EsparaelMetal no se hace responsable de cualquier posible violacion a cosa con copyright.
Todo lo aquí publicado ha sido encontrado en el libre internet.
EsparaelMetal@2010 Algunos derechos reservados

Web optimizada para una resolucion de 1024x768

Copyright MyCorp © 2024